Morning News Roundup - St. John Eudes, Confessor - S. Ioannis Eudes Confessoris - Missa 'Os Iusti' - August 19th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - August 16th, 2021 to August 22nd, 2021 - Propers for the Week | 13th Sunday after Pentecost
- Lives of the Saints >> Saint John Eudes (Founder of the Congregation of Jesus and Mary (Eudists) and the Sisters of Our Lady of Charity (1601-1680))
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> August 19th
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> St. John Eudes (Priest and Founder)
- Catholic Exchange (Michele Chronister) >> The Catechesis of the Good Parent
- Catholic Exchange (Constance T. Hull) >> The People of God Need Brave Men to Lead Us
- Catholic World Report - Blog (David Ramos for CNA) >> ‘The just are paying for sinners’: A Costa Rican Traditional Latin Mass supporter on Traditionis custodes
- Catholic World Report - Blog (James Day) >> Mark Twain, Freemason
- City Journal (Christopher F. Rufo) >> Bank of Amerika
- Crisis Magazine (Jane Stannus) >> Will the Unvaccinated Be Saved?
- Crisis Magazine (Declan Leary) >> The Meaning of Viktor Orbán
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> FILIOQUE; and incense
- Integrated Catholic Life (Carmelite Sisters) >> O Sweet Heart of Mary, I Love You!
- Latin Word of the Day >> sapiens: wise person
- LifeSiteNews (Bob Unruh) >> Study warns COVID booster shots are not ‘the solution’ to Delta
- LifeSiteNews (Art Moore) >> Professor granted vaccine exemption after ‘natural immunity’ lawsuit
- National Catholic Register (Judy Roberts) >> COVID Vaccination and Conscience Debate Intensifies
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Cathedral of the Assumption in Bozen, Italy
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Expertise
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Gerald E. Murray) >> A Cardinal and Bishop Who Get It
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> August 19 – St John Eudes, Confessor
- The Pillar >> With NY lawsuit window closed, is door open for Sheen's beatification?
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> What Ever Happened to the Medicine of Mercy?
Post a Comment