Sunday Mass Edition - 11th Sunday after Pentecost - Dominica Undecima Post Pentecosten - Missa 'Deus In Loco' - August 8th, 2021
† 11th Sunday after Pentecost - Dominica Undecima Post Pentecosten - Missa 'Deus In Loco' - August 8th, 2021 - Propers (Updated)
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - August 2nd, 2021 to August 8th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Transfiguration | 11th Sunday after Pentecost
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Joyful news from the community of Benedictines of Queen of the Apostles
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Bishops of Colorado: “Vaccination is Not Morally Obligatory and so Must Be Voluntary"
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> Under A Broom Tree With Elijah
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> August 8th
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Woman Sues McDonalds for Luring her Into Breaking Lenten Fast
- Epic Pew (Laura Ricketts) >> Is it Time to Bring Back This Liturgical Tradition?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 19th Ordinary Sunday: God will come to us not as “stranger God”, but as Father God!
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 8 AUGUST – ELEVENTH SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 8 AUGUST – SAINT MARY OF THE CROSS (Virgin) (AUSTRALIA ONLY)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 8 AUGUST – SAINTS CYRIACUS, LARGUS AND SMARAGDUS (Martyrs)
- Just The News (Daniel Payne) >> Johns Hopkins doctor: COVID vaccines ‘should not be required for all Americans’
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> A Saint to Remember in Evil Days
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for the Solemnity of St Dominic
- Rev. Fr. Leonard Goffine's - The Church's Year: INSTRUCTION ON THE ELEVENTH SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST
- Sermonry - Eleventh Sunday After Pentecost
- Spes In Domino (Iacobus M.) >> Has Tradition Become a Dirty Word?
- The Divine Lamp - Eleventh Sunday After Pentecost: Commentaries on the Mass Readings (Dominica XI Post Pentecosten)
- The Stream (J. Warner Wallace) >> Three Reasons Why Christians Aren’t Afraid of the Sciences