Morning News Roundup - St. John Mary Vianney, Confessor - Missa 'Os Iusti' - Commemoration: SS. Cyriacus, Largus & Smaragdus, Martyrs - August 8th, 2022
† St. John Mary Vianney, Confessor (Le Curé d'Ars), S. Ioannis Mariæ Vianney Confessoris, Missa 'Os Iusti', Commemoration: SS. Cyriacus, Largus & Smaragdus, Martyrs - August 8th, 2022 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - August 8th, 2022 to August 14th, 2022 - Propers for the Week | St. Laurence, Martyr | Tenth Sunday after Pentecost
- Clutching My Rosary >> August 8 St. John Mary Vianney, Confessor; Comm. of Ss. Cyriacus, Largus & Smaragdus, Martyrs
- †The Ecu-Men† >> August 8 – John Mary Vianney, Confessor
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 8 AUGUST – SAINTS CYRIACUS, LARGUS AND SMARAGDUS (Martyrs)
- Lives of the Saints >> August 8th Saint John Vianney, Curé of Ars, Confessor (1786-1859)
- CatholicSaints.Info: Saints of the Day: 8 August
- Boston Catholic Journal, Roman Martyrology >> August 8th
- BLOGS, NEWS, OPINION AND COMMENTARY
- American Thinker (Jack Hellner) >> Somewhere between fact and fiction, leftists find a home for the climate crisis
- American Thinker (Andrea Widburg) >> Pay attention to what’s happening to Dutch livestock farmers
- American Thinker (Olivia Murray) >> Colombia swears in a Marxist guerrilla as president
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Holy Father: Who, in fact, is the rigid one?
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> ASK FATHER: Considering the chaos surrounding ‘Traditionis custodes’ could we say that, in effect, it is no law at all?
- Clarifying Catholicism >> Lateran IV
- Crisis Magazine (Regis Martin) >> Facing the Rising Barbarism
- Crisis Magazine (Wendell Hull) >> The Ahab Papacy
- Dymphna's Road >> Vacation
- First Things (Dr. Tiffany Schubert) >> Lessons from Jane Austen
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Roma liberanda Papa Rex (1)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> FATHERS! LAITY! Are you ready?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Considering the chaos surrounding ‘Traditionis custodes” could we say that, in effect, it is no law at all?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> If a law isn’t accepted, it is essentially no law at all. Traditionis? Time will tell. Novus Ordo? Time has told.
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Ukraine War: Biowarfare and the Theft of Billions
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Pope Francis, if the Church does not know herself
- National Catholic Register (Mary Frances Myler) >> Is Now the Time for ‘Pro-Life 3.0’?
- OnePeterFive (José Antonio Ureta) >> The Primacy of Adoration
- Padre Peregrino (Fr. David Nix) >> VLX 117: Is It Lawful to Divorce?
- RORATE CÆLI (Francesca Romana) >> 'THE COUNCIL AND THE ECLIPSE OF GOD' by Don Pietro Leone - Chapter 9 - THEOLOGICAL ANALYSIS - part 1 - 40 HERESIES
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: No Enemies to the Left
- The Daily Signal (Fred Lucas) >> After Marathon ‘Vote-a-Rama,’ Senate Democrats Ram Through ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ Tax and Spending Bill
- The Daily Signal (Richard Stern) >> Here’s the Truth About What ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ Would Do
- The Stream (Al Perrotta) >> The Brew: Daze at the Beach
- VDH’s Blade of Perseus (Victor Davis Hanson) >> Nancy Pelosi’s Childlike Diplomacy Mirrors America’s Childlike Posture Toward China
Post a Comment