Evening News Roundup - The Most Holy Name of Mary - S. Nominis Beatæ Mariæ Virginis - Missa 'Vultum Tuum'- September 12th, 2022
† Feria, Feria Tertia infra Hebdomadam XIV post Octavam Pentecostes, Missa 'Protéctor Noster' - September 13th, 2022 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - September 12th, 2022 to September 18th, 2022 - Propers for the Week | Seven Sorrows of the B.V.M. | 15th Sunday after Pentecost
- †The Ecu-Men† >> September 13 – Sixth Day within the Octave of the Nativity
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 13 SEPTEMBER – FERIA
- Lives of the Saints >> Septenber 13th Saint Maurilius, Bishop of Angers (336-426)
- Lives of the Saints >> Septenber 13th Saint Eulogius, Patriarch of Alexandria († 608)
- CatholicSaints.Info: Saints o3 the Day: 13 September
- Boston Catholic Journal, Roman Martyrology >> September 13th
- BLOGS, NEWS, OPINION AND COMMENTARY
- A Catholic Life (Matthew) >> 2023 Traditional Catholic Fasting and Abstinence Calendar
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Fr. Jerry Pokorsky) >> Mary: Terrible as an Army, Arrayed for Battle
- Catholic Exchange (Kathryn Sadakierski) >> Indelible Mark: A Review of the Impactful New Christian Movie Lifemark
- Catholic Exchange (Matteo Salonia) >> Inculturation in China: A Case Study
- Catholic Exchange (Michele Chronister) >> How to Catechize a Middle Schooler
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Edie Heipel for CNA) >> How to honor Our Lady in your baby’s name for the feast of the Holy Name of Mary
- City Journal (Henry I. Miller) >> Defying Markets to Promote Organics
- CNA Daily News (AC Wimmer) >> Turbulent scenes and votes for homosexuality, women’s ordination at German Synodal Way
- CNA Daily News (Courtney Mares) >> The geopolitics of Pope Francis’ trip to Kazakhstan
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Something Very Surprising (and Good) Just Happened at the US Supreme Court
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Oops! This Climate Interview Didn’t Go as Planned.
- First Things (Rowan Williams) >> Queen Elizabeth, Servant of God
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Why do we say that Christ rose “again” when He only rose one time?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: “Why do most clergy have almost no interest in the Liturgy of the Hours?”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 12 September 1683: The Battle of Vienna and the Feast of the Holy Name of Mary
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Another Week In La-La Land! What Can We Do about It? Start at the Local Level.
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Wonderful Post Today at Non Veni Pacem Honoring the Feast of the Holy Name of Mary!
- LifeSiteNews (Andreas Wailzer) >> German Synodal Way approves text calling homosexual acts ‘not sinful’ and ‘not intrinsically evil’
- LifeSiteNews (LifeSiteNews Staff) >> LifeSiteNews ‘InFocus’ highlights courageous individuals resisting the collapse of Western Civilization
- LifeSiteNews (Dr. Joseph Mercola) >> Global financial collapse a ‘mathematical certainty’ within 2 years: former BlackRock manager
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Latin Mass Society: new office!
- National Catholic Register (Joan Frawley Desmond) >> Phonics Is Back; Did It Ever Leave Catholic Schools?
- National Catholic Register (Jonathan Liedl) >> The Camino Compadres: 3 US Bishops Find Spiritual Refreshment and Fraternity Via Ancient Pilgrimage
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Three Nostalgia Trips: Audio Albums from 1957, 1975 (?), and 1979
- OnePeterFive (Vincenzo Randazzo) >> Roman Trads and the Traditional Toleration of Demons
- OnePeterFive (Joseph Shaw, PhD) >> Why British and Commonwealth Catholics Venerate their Protestant Monarch
- The Daily Signal (Jarrett Stepman) >> DeSantis Touts Florida’s Successes, Paints Stark Contrast With Blue States
- The New American (Ron Paul) >> Europe Commits Suicide-by-Sanctions
- The Pillar (Luke Coppen) >> Why is Pope Francis visiting Kazakhstan?
- The Pillar (Fr. Justine John Dyikuk) >> The ‘solidarity of simplicity’ – Nigerian seminary rector forms priests for global ministry
- The Stream (Leslie Anastasia) >> An RN Speaks: It’s Time to Call Out the Abortion Justifiers
Post a Comment