Morning News Roundup - Feria Or SS. Cyprian & Justina, Virgin, Martyrs Or USA: SS. John de Brebeuf, Isaac Jogues and Companions, Martyrs - September 26th, 2022
† Feria, Feria Secunda infra Hebdomadam XVI post Octavam Pentecostes, Missa 'Miserére Mihi', Commemoration: SS. Cyprian & Justina, Martyrs - September 26th, 2022 - Propers
† SS. Cyprian & Justina, Virgin, Martyrs, Ss. Cypriani et Iustinæ Martyrum, Missa 'Salus Autem' - September 26th, 2022 - Propers
† (USA & Canada) SS. John de Brebeuf, Isaac Jogues and Companions, Martyrs, Ss. Ioannis, Isaaci et Soc. Martyrum, Missa 'Hi Sunt', Commemoration: SS. Cyprian & Justina, Martyrs - September 26th, 2022 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - September 26th, 2022 to October 2nd, 2022 - Propers for the Week | Michaelmas Day | 17th Sunday after Pentecost
- Franciscan Media >> Saints Isaac Jogues, Jean de Brébeuf, and Companions
- Corpus Christi Watershed >> “North American Martyrs” • Stained Glass Window
- Clutching My Rosary >> September 26 Saint Cyprian, Martyr; and Saint Justina, Virgin and Martyr
- †The Ecu-Men† >> September 26 – St Cyprian, Martyr and St Justina, Virgin & Martyr
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 26 SEPTEMBER – SAINTS CYPRIAN (Martyr) AND JUSTINA (Virgin and Martyr)
- Lives of the Saints >> Septenber 24th Saint Cyprian and Saint Justina, Martyrs († 314)
- Lives of the Saints >> Septenber 26th The Holy North American Martyrs (†1642-1649)
- CatholicSaints.Info: Saints of the Day: 26 September
- Boston Catholic Journal, Roman Martyrology >> September 26th
- BLOGS, NEWS, OPINION AND COMMENTARY
- American Thinker (Monica Showalter) >> President 'Devout Catholic' goes full goon on Catholic pro-lifer protestor
- American Thinker (Andrew G. Benjamin) >> Is this the end of the European Union as we knew it?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Michael D. Greaney) >> Is Rerum Novarum a Socialist Manifesto?
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Monday Random
- Clarifying Catholicism >> A Historical Analysis of the Medieval Inquisition
- CNA Daily News (Kevin J. Jones) >> Pro-life Catholic clinic in Denver area vandalized, suspect quickly arrested
- CNA Daily News (Courtney Mares) >> Cardinal Zen stands trial in Hong Kong
- CNA Daily News (AC Wimmer) >> Vatican opens canonical investigation into Australian bishop
- Corpus Christi Watershed (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Say “Hello” to the Villain Who Lied About You
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> The White House Unashamedly Doubles Down on Hate.
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Soooo…We’re Not Celebrating the Fact that Italy Just Elected Its First Female Prime Minister?
- Crisis Magazine (Regis Martin) >> Pedagogy or Plumbing…Must We Choose?
- Crisis Magazine (Jerome German) >> Bring Back the Box
- First Things (John Nawn) >> St. Augustine and Justice After Dobbs
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> How wrong can it be to kill Catholics when so many people enjoy doing it?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Hand missals in large print for people with low vision
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ACTION ITEM! Gulf Coast BISHOPS, PRIESTS, LAITY: Pray the Litany against Tropical Storm #Ian
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Guest Post: A Little Protestant Congregation Got Our Mass Back When Our Bishops Were Missing in Action!
- LifeSiteNews (Chris Watkins) >> Rainbows over Rome: ‘Synodality’ an all-out bid to embrace active homosexuality
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Pope Francis, authority or autonomy?
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> The Participation of Women in the Priestly Work of Liturgy
- OnePeterFive (Msgr. Gene Thomas Gomulka) >> Catholic Media Complicity in Church Corruption
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Lavender Mafia Uber Alles
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> A New Sign of Our Times
- The Pillar (Luke Coppen) >> Amsterdam diocese: 60% of churches need to close in five years
- The Pillar >> Cardinal Zen appears in court
- The Stream (John Zmirak) >> America Is Turning Fascist — in the NEGATIVE Sense
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> An Alternative Take on Fr. Capodanno
- VDH’s Blade of Perseus (Victor Davis Hanson) >> Remembering Hate Speech