Nativity Weekend - The Nativity of Our Lord AND St. Stephen, Deacon and Protomartyr - December 25th & 26th, 2022
† The Nativity of Our Lord, In Nativitate Domini, First Mass at Midnight, Missa 'Dóminus Dixit'; Second Mass at Dawn, Missa 'Lux Fulgébit'; Third Mass During the Daytime, Missa 'Puer Natus Est', Commemoration: at the dawn Mass, St. Anastasia, Martyr - December 25th, 2022 - Propers
† St. Stephen, Deacon and Protomartyr, S. Stephani Protomartyris , Missa 'Sedérunt Príncipes', Commemoration: Day in the Octave of Christmas - December 26th, 2022 - Propers
- LITURGICAL WEEKEND 25th & 26th
- Sermonry >> The Nativity of Our Lord - Mass During the Daytime
- OnePeterFive (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The Nativity of Our Lord: Let no one disregard you.
- Rev. Fr. Leonard Goffine's, The Church's Year: CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY
- The Divine Lamp >> Extraordinary Form: Commentaries and Resources for Christmas Mass During the Day (In die Nativitatis Domini)
- Voice of the Family (Fr Gabriel of St Mary Magdalene OCD) >> Meditation on the Nativity of Our Lord: the Saviour has appeared
- Sermonry >> Saint Stephen
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> December 26 – St Stephen, The First Martyr
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 26 DECEMBER – SAINT STEPHEN (Proto-Martyr)
- Lives of the Saints >> December 26th Saint Stephen, Protomartyr († 35)
- Boston Catholic Journal, Roman Martyrology >> December 26th
- BLOGS, NEWS, OPINION AND COMMENTARY
- American Thinker (Silvio Canto, Jr.) >> Merry Christmas from 30 million Texans
- American Thinker (Trevor Thomas) >> Christmas and the war on Christmas
- A Pilgrim's Journey (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> God With Us
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Merry Christmas from Pippo and me
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> “Et Verbum caro factum est”
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Proclamation of the Nativity of Jesus: Roman Martyrology lost the plot
- Beauty So Ancient >> What are Mortal Sins In the Catholic Church & Where Can I Find a Mortal Sins List?
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> What is Christmas *really* about? (Christmas homily)
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> The Nativity of Our Lord
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dale Ahlquist) >> G.K. Chesterton, Charles Dickens, and the Joy of Christmas
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Father Seán Connolly) >> The Miracle of Goshen’s first Christmas Mass
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Fr. Charles Fox) >> “O Holy Night!”
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Nativity Set is Snapshot of the Church
- Dymphna's Road >> Merry Christmas
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> God sheathed.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> AUDIO: Singing the 2022 Christmas Proclamation or Kalendas – in Latin
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> CHRISTMASCAzT 2022 – 29 – Christmas Day: The best gift we could give
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Raymond Ibrahim) >> The Death of Christianity in Bethlehem
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Too Sweet Not to Repeat: Merry Christmas!
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Christmastide: Day 1 (Nativity)
- National Catholic Register (Father Roger Landry) >> Christmas Manna and St. Francis de Sales
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> CHRISTMAS: Fontgombault Sermon for Christmas Midnight Mass
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> CHRISTMAS: Fontgombault Sermon for Christmas Day Mass: "The Child of the crib is truly God."
- The Catholic Thing (Romano Guardini) >> The Victory That Surmounts the World
- The New American (James J. Drummey) >> The Prince of Peace — Jesus of Nazareth
- The Pillar (Luke Coppen) >> ‘The Word didn’t come with a huge cry, but as an infant’: Norway’s Bishop Varden on the Incarnation
- The Remnant Newspaper - Articles (Carlo Maria Viganò) >> Dear Remnant Readers... A Christmas Message from Archbishop Viganò
A Blessed Christmas to All!
Post a Comment