Morning News Roundup - Feria in Christmastide - Die Tertia Januarii - Missa 'Puer Natus Est' - January 3rd, 2023
† Feria in Christmastide, Die Tertia Januarii, Missa 'Puer Natus Est' - January 3rd, 2023 - Propers
† Because You Ask: Traditional Latin Mass - Moveable Feasts for 2023 - The Novertis (Ordo of the F.S.S.P.) - January 1st, 2023
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - January 2nd, 2023 to January 8th, 2023 - Propers for the Week | The Epiphany | Holy Family of Jesus, Mary & Joseph
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> January 3 – Octave of St John, Apostle & Evangelist
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 3 JANUARY – FERIA
- Lives of the Saints >> January 3rd Saint Genevieve, Virgin (422-512)
- CatholicSaints.Info: Saints of the Day: 3 January
- Boston Catholic Journal, Roman Martyrology >> January 3rd
- BLOGS, NEWS, OPINION AND COMMENTARY
- American Thinker (Michael Letts) >> Supreme Court gives Americans a temporary reprieve from migrant surge
- Being Is Good (Deacon Dana) >> Fear and Spiritual Paralysis
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> St. Genevieve
- Catholic Exchange (Alexandra Greeley) >> Practical Ways to Live the Virtue of Thrift
- Catholic Exchange (Dr. Donald DeMarco) >> The Passing of a Champion for Orthodoxy
- Catholic Exchange (Fr. Edward Looney) >> Spiritual Insights from New Year’s Resolutions
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Fr. D. Vincent Twomey, SVD) >> The theological legacy of Benedict XVI
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Brad Bursa, Ph.D.) >> Following closely from afar: My journey with Joseph Ratzinger
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Some Brief Thoughts at the Passing of Pope Benedict
- Corpus Christi Watershed >> Document restricting the Latin Mass “broke Pope Benedict’s heart” says Archbishop Gänswein
- Crisis Magazine (Rev Dr Peter Mullen) >> The Intertwined Minds of Pope Benedict XVI and St. Augustine
- Crisis Magazine (Daniel B. Gallagher) >> An Insider’s View of Benedict’s Resignation
- Dominicana (Br. Basil Burroughs, O.P.) >> Peace and Patience from the Manger
- First Things (George Weigel) >> Letters from Rome: #1
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> From Gueranger
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Ever the optimist. Fr. Z’s first rants of the year.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Gänswein: Traditionis custodes was a “turning point” for Pope Benedict, a “crucial moment”.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Card. Zen on the death of Pope Benedict XVI
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> To Those Who Say, "We Don't Need the SSPX Here," Yes We Do!
- LifeSiteNews (John-Henry Westen Show) >> Does Catholic doctrine say you will NOT be FAT in heaven!?
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Christmastide: Day 10 (St Geneviève)
- National Catholic Register (Edward Pentin) >> Thousands of Pilgrims Pay Their Respects to Benedict XVI
- National Catholic Register (Courtney Mares/CNA) >> Cardinal Zen: Benedict XVI Will Be a ‘Powerful Intercessor in Heaven’ for China
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> Salt of the Earth
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Gänswein: “I believe it broke Pope Benedict’s heart to read [Traditionis custodes].”
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Progressive liturgist tells us Ratzinger was motivated by sentimentality and guilt
- Don Surber >> Highlights of the News
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Behind the Scenes
- The Catholic Thing (John M. Grondelski) >> What’s in a Name?
- The Daily Sceptic (Dr Sinead Murphy) >> Why Did So Many Academics, Trained to Think Critically, Embrace the Pandemic Narrative?
- The Daily Signal (Virginia Allen) >> Dr. Ben Carson Diagnoses American Schools’ Greatest Ailment as ‘Loss of Vision’
- The Imaginative Conservative (Dwight Longenecker) >> Tolkien on Magic, Machines, & Mordor
- The Pillar (Luke Coppen) >> Starting Seven: January 3, 2023
- The Stream (Al Perrotta) >> Mystery of the Magi Solved? An Interview With Fr. Dwight Longenecker
Post a Comment