DC Catholic: Regional Holy Week Calendar

My good friend at DC Catholic has provided a nice "Holy Week" calendar which lists the TLM Masses being offered in DC as well as those in Baltimore at St. Alphonsus. Please be sure to check it out! I tip my hat on this nice approach!

I remind you of the TLM Masses at Saint James the Greater in West Virginia listed below. I have updated the post of yesterday since I want the information to be as correct as possible. This is accessible to points within Maryland.

I had no inkling in starting this that the TLM in Maryland would need a "regional approach." I am praying that our friends in the DelMarVa peninsula can have their concerns met also.

In any case, for points within the DC/Baltimore metro axis, DO check out the calendar by DC Catholic!

Comments