New TLM Mass locations added in D.C. and Virginia

I checked my favorite website, MassTimes.org and found several new TLM Masses I thought I'd list on this blog's menu bar to the right. To discover these, I entered MassTimes.org, used a search string beginning with a local zip code and stipulated "Latin" as being the preferred language. It returned both the Latin Novus Ordo Masses and those Masses listed as being in the Extraordinary Form. Here is the full complement.

I now have listed Georgetown University which has the TLM being celebrated on Sundays in Copley Crypt during the school year, and both St. Lawrence and St. Catherine of Siena in Virginia.

Please email me if you have any corrections, if one of the Churches listed obtains a website or if special events are taking place. I am happy to post this information.


Comments