Evening Roundup - St. Gregory Barbarigo (EF) or Wednesday of the Eleventh Week in Ordinary Time - June 17th, 2009
- Breviarium Romanum >> Iran: "Homo, cum in honóre esset, non intelléxit: comparátus est juméntis insipiéntibus, et similis factus est illis."
- Catholic Church Conservation >> Ecumenical Corpus Christi Procession in Erfurt
- Creative Minority Report >> Atheist Essay Contest: What is Good without God?
- Insight Scoop >> Benedict XVI reflects on Sts. Cyril and Methodius, co-patrons of Europe
- The Alphonsianum >> The Pain of having Lost God will be that which Constitutes Hell
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity >> "Is it possible to live this way?" volume 2
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity >> "Test of Faith" Film
- Preacher and Big Daddy >> Melancholy Dane, Happy America
Post a Comment