Evening - Vigil of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Commemor.: St. Eusebius) - August 14th, 2010
- A Priest Life >> “Lord, go up to the place of your rest, you and the ark of your holiness”: No “escape hatch” from life or “Eat, Pray, Love” evasion but heavenly glory
- Ars orandi >> Collect of the Day: Vigil of the Assumption
- In Caritate Non Ficta >> My next MRI is on August 17 - please pray for me!
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> “Lord, go up to the place of your rest, You and the Ark of Your holiness”: No “escape hatch” from life or “Eat, Pray, Love” evasion but heavenly glory
- Mulier Fortis >> Happy Feast Day!
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Congregational Responses in the Low Mass – Part 2 of 2
- New Liturgical Movement >> Extraordinary Form in Sugar Land, Texas
- RORATE CÆLI >> Assumpta est Maria in cælum!
- The Chant Café >> Signum magnum apparuit in caelo. (Chant video)
- The Curt Jester >> Lost Sheep
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Fatherless - an important pro-life novel
- The New Theological Movement >> Where was Mary assumed to?
- Vultus Christi >> Blessing of Herbs and Flowers
- Vultus Christi >> Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Vultus Christi >> The Things That Are Above
- WDTPRS >> Do good confessions lead to good vocations?
Post a Comment