Afternoon Roundup - Seven Holy Brothers, Martyrs & SS. Rufina & Secunda, Virgins & Martyrs - Missa 'Laudate Pueri' - July 10th, 2012
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Winter
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Too much stuff!
- CatholicVote.org >> Who’s the Tax Cut Hostage Taker?
- Creative Minority Report >> A Power No President Should Have
- Crisis Magazine >> Music and the Divine (John Robilette)
- Crisis Magazine >> The Lord of the World (Rev. James V. Schall, S.J.)
- Crisis Magazine >> The Harm of Same-sex Marriage in a Nutshell (Carolyn Moynihan)
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Tuesday, Week 14: "they made idols for themselves"
- New Liturgical Movement >> New Audio Recording from FSSP Seminary in North America
- Pundit & Pundette >> Equity for the disabled: Service pigs (and more) allowed on flights
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> Life is Beautiful
- RORATE CÆLI >> Wait! Does that promote active participation?
- Secondhand Smoke >> State Revolt Against O-care’s Exchanges
- Standing on My Head >> Did Jesus Exist?
- Streets Of Gold >> The harvest is abundant but the laborers are few (Matthew 9:37)
- The Catholic Thing >> What Is a Constitution? (James V. Schall. S. J.)
- The Chant Café >> What happens when you take your kid to schola practice
- The Liturgical Day >> July 10, 2012
- TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS PROPERS IN ENGLISH >> The Seven Brothers, Saints Rufina and Secunda
- Vultus Christi >> Stories Written by the Hand of God
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: Mixed marriage and the Traditional Latin Mass
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Religious Freedom vs. "That's Not Fair" -- From the White House, A Mandate Update
- Word On Fire Blog >> Theology: The Odyssey and the Logoi Spermatikoi
Post a Comment