Evening Roundup - St. Laurence of Brindisi, Confess. & Doctor - Commemor.: St. Praxedes - July 21st, 2012
- AlwaysCatholic.com >> “Nihil”…@manwithblackhat waxes profoundly on “the reality of evil in the world”
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr. Martin Fox) >> 'What are you prepared to do?' (Sunday homily)
- Caritas in Veritate >> Colorado massacre: “Evil ruled his heart last night, only Jesus Christ can overcome the darkness of such evil.” Denver Bishops.
- chantblog >> "Communion Hymn from the Paraklesis to Saint Mary Magdalene The Myrrh-Bearer"
- chantblog >> A hymn of Christ and Mary Magdalene in the garden
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Are you ready to do a great deed?
- Dymphna's Road >> Assumption Church
- First Thoughts >> About That Same-Sex “Wedding” at a NJ Military Base (Matthew J. Franck)
- IDLE SPECULATIONS >> The Dream
- IDLE SPECULATIONS >> A Private Meditation
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> A Tale of Two Massacres and the Hypocrisy Surrounding Them
- New Liturgical Movement >> 16th Sunday, Simple English Propers
- Pundit & Pundette >> What Obama has built
- RORATE CÆLI >> Events - FSSP training for priests Solemn High Mass in Charlotte, NC
- Standing on My Head >> The Early Date of Mark’s Gospel
- The Chant Café >> 16th Sunday, Simple Engish Propers
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Gonna take a sentimental journey
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Encouraging Extraordinary Form News
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> 21 July St. Lawrence of Brindisi: “Forward!” he cried, showing them the crucifix, “Victory is ours.”
Post a Comment