Evening Roundup - 10th Sunday after Pentecost - Missa 'Cum Clamarem' - August 5th, 2012
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr. Martin Fox) >> Food that Endures (Sunday homily)
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Get some beautiful feet
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> Why Don’t We Call Moses and Elijah “Saint”?
- Roma locuta est >> The Dominican Rite
- Streets Of Gold >> The Lord gave them bread from heaven (Psalm 78:24)
- The Curt Jester >> The Seven “Is” and “Oughts”
- The Liturgical Day >> Aug. 5, 2012
- The Path Less Taken >> Compassion for animals...
- V for Victory! >> A New Way to Implement Authentic Norms of Sacred Music?
- Vultus Christi >> Jesus, King of Love
- Vultus Christi >> Act of Consecration to Jesus, King of Love
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Are the LCWR and lefty mainstream media distracting attention from abuse of children by women religious?
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Form of absolution was just “I absolve you of your sins.”
Post a Comment