Evening Roundup - 13th Sunday after Pentecost - Missa 'Réspice, Dómine' - August 26th, 2012
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr. Martin Fox) >> Christ's marriage with us (Sunday homily)
- CatholicVote.org >> Why Medicaid Must Be Run By The States (Dan Flaherty)
- CatholicVote.org >> Abortion in NYC: More racist than needing an ID to vote. (Tom Crowe)
- Creative Minority Report >> New Orleans, Again?
- Dymphna's Road >> Have mercy on the children
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Hey! What about the Holy Souls getting a mention in the Emergency Chaplet to the Immaculate Conception?
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> 8 Beatitudes: Mt 5,10 — Blessed are those perfectly continuing to be perfectly persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the Kingdom of the Heavens
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> What is this really all about?
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> The Mantilla Quotient...
- SANCTE PATER (Vincenzo) >> R. Lee Ermey: 'GEICO Fired Me' for Criticizing Obama
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> AN ARTISTS' ROUND-TABLE
- Streets Of Gold (Olivia) >> You have the words of eternal life (John 6:68)
- Te igitur >> B.M.V. Claromontanae seu Czestochoviensis - August 26
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> We are in step four
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> What is it with the Brazilian Church and Freemasons?
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Pray for Irish farmers - and remember an anniversary
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Brick By Brick in Ireland
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Putting incense in thurible while seated
Post a Comment