Evening Roundup - Easter Sunday - Dominica Resurrectionis - Missa 'Resurrexi' - March 31st, 2013
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr. Martin Fox) >> It's only hope if it's true (Easter homily)
- Catholic Answers >> Is Prayer Synonymous With Worship? (Tim Staples)
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> Full text: Pope Francis’ Easter “Urbi et Orbi” message (Catherine Harmon)
- chantblog >> "Easter: something as new as the creation of the world"
- Coming Home (Gerard M. Nadal) >> Dating the Shroud: New Data and a Critique of the Old
- Creative Minority Report >> CNN On Easter: Early Christians Had It Easy
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> The tomb is empty!
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles >> Rejoice, He Is Risen! (Fr. David Vincent Meconi SJ)
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> He Is Risen As He Said...
- On This Rock (Father John Hollowell) >> He Descended Into Hell
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Ten Questions for Shroud Skeptics
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Mark Shea’s Easter Must Read
- Streets Of Gold (Olivia) >> He had to rise from the dead (John 20:9)
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> He Is Risen...
Post a Comment