Evening Roundup - Feria of Lent - Missa 'Exaudi Deus' - Commemoration: St. Gregory the Great, Pope, Confessor & Doctor - March 12th, 2013
- Accepting Abundance (Stacy Trasancos) >> Fulton Sheen on the Devil: “Anti-Cross”
- Catholic In The Ozarks (Shane Schaetzel) >> The Conclave And The Press
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> Cardinal Sodano: “Each of us is therefore called to cooperate with the Successor of Peter, the visible foundation of such an ecclesial unity.” (Catherine Harmon)
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> Black smoke! Voting begins again tomorrow morning (Catherine Harmon)
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> Black smoke. And six burning questions as Day #1 ends.
- First Thoughts >> Dare We Hope for Burke? (Matthew Schmitz)
- First Thoughts >> The Conclave and Cardinal Ravasi (John Haldane)
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Paul VI’s interesting idea
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> The Mount is missing the point
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> What name will the new pope choose?
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> When to Watch for the White Smoke
- Mod Trad (Mary Catherine) >> Labels
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> First Ballot...
- RORATE CÆLI >> And so it begins...
- RORATE CÆLI >> Remembering the Pope of Summorum Pontificum
- RORATE CÆLI >> Conclave reports by Dr. John Rao III - Day One: From Catholic Merriment to Catholic Sobriety
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Inside the Domus Sanctae Marthae
- The Moynihan Letters (Robert Moynihan, PhD) >> Letter #43: Sodano’s Homily
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> No Secrets Between Friends
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The rites for the Conclave begin: The entrance procession of the Cardinal Electors
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “Non habemus Papam!”, tonight, but “Habebimus flava hyperdulcia crustula spongiosa!”
- Whispers in the Loggia >> After Round One, È Nera
Post a Comment