Morning Roundup - Feria of Lent - Missa 'Verba Mea Auribus' - Commemoration: St. Frances of Rome, Widow - March 9th, 2013
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> While earth rolls onward into light…A Beautiful Meditation on Time in an Old Hymn
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Interview: The Great Catholic Migration of the 21st Century with Damian Goddard
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> I'm Heading to the Clear Creek Monastery in Oklahoma!
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> Notice of Danger: A Church with Two Popes
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Luke 18:9-14 How Beautiful The Sinners Are!
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> I will come to you like the rain. . .
- Dymphna's Road >> Behold the Man
- Eclectic Orthodoxy (Fr Aidan Kimel) >> “Such is the recollection of God in the hearts of men who are drunk with hope on his promises”
- Godzdogz (The English Dominican Studentate) >> Saturday of the Third Week of Lent – Praying to oneself
- HOLY SOULS HERMITAGE (Fr. George David Byers) >> *HERMITNIC* in solidarity with His Hermitness, Benedict XVI, and all the Cardinals in Hermitude (Conclave Recluses All) – Join us!
- HOLY SOULS HERMITAGE (Fr. George David Byers) >> All hell breaks out at Holy Souls Hermitage after announcing the Hermitnic for the Conclave
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> The Catholic Church is Out of Touch with its Members? Say What?
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> "let us return"
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Tenebrae/22 - Psalm 87
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> The Apostolate of Suffering…Again
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> WILL THE AIR OVER THE PLAIN QUIVER?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> LET ME GET VERY SERIOUS! PONTIFEX OR PONTIFF MEANS BRIDGE BUILDER TO GOD WHEN APPLIED TO THE POPE
- Streets Of Gold (Olivia) >> The one who humbles himself will be exalted (Luke 14:18)
- The Catholic Thing >> That Little-Girl Voice (David Warren)
- The Charcoal Fire (Kevin Clarke) >> Bold Papal Projection #1--The Name
- TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS PROPERS IN ENGLISH (Deacon John Giglio Jr.) >> Saturday of the Third Week in Lent, Saint Frances of Rome
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> The Conclave, the Church and the Touching Naivete of Liberals
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Saint Francesca of Rome
Post a Comment