Evening Roundup - Feria of Paschaltide - Missa 'Iubilate Deo' or St. George, Martyr - Missa 'Protexisti' - April 23rd, 2013
- Aggie Catholics >> Equal AND All The Same = A Lie
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Baptism by Beer - A 13th Century Practice Condemned by Pope Gregory IX
- Catholic Education Resource Center >> An invitation to Evangelical Catholicism and Deep Catholic Reform (George Weigel)
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> The Sword of Islam (Anne Hendershott)
- Creative Minority Report >> The Fake Christian Priests in Japan
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> John 10:22-30 Keeping Us In Suspense?
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> No Church, No Jesus. . .
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Dragon Slaying Glorious Martyr
- FSSP - North American District >> Holy Saturday and the Midnight Mass of Easter, in Images
- FSSP - North American District >> The Mass of Easter in Images, at Holy Family in Vancouver
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> 8 things to know and share about St. Mark and his gospel
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Did You Ever Wonder: About the Origin of the Paschal Candle?
- New Liturgical Movement >> Recently Formed Oratory in Maine Admits First Novice (David Clayton)
- On This Rock (Father John Hollowell) >> The Mark of the Beast Follow-up
- Pundit & Pundette >> A few questions for Kermit Gosnell; Update: Some charges dropped
- Roma locuta est >> The Priest and the People
- RORATE CÆLI >> For the record: "It is not possible to find Jesus outside the Church"
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> POPE FRANCIS, IN A RUPTURE WITH MANY POPES, IS MORE LIKE POPE JOHN PAUL II, POPE JOHN PAUL I AND POPE JOHN XXIII IN TERMS OF HIS ABILITY TO CONNECT AND COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY YOUNG PEOPLE
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Jesus and the End of the World
- The Black Biretta (Padre Giovanni Trigilio) >> The former Pope's master of ceremonies opens to the recognition of gay couples
- The Chant Café >> Bringing the Campion Missal to our Parish
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Book Review – Pope Francis: The Pope From the End of the Earth
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> St George's day at Blackfen
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Pope Francis: “it is not possible to find Jesus outside the Church”
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fr. Scanlon on the unfinished business of Vatican II
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Francis' Name-Day Treat: Poking Fun at CDF
Post a Comment