Evening Roundup - Low Sunday - Dominica in Albis in Octava Paschae - Missa 'Quasi Modo' - April 7th, 2013
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> The Quiet Storm of the Divine Mercy of Christ
- Creative Minority Report >> Attn Ladies: This Is How Men Multitask
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Divine Mercy Sunday
- First Thoughts >> The Becket Fund’s Cert Petition in the Wisconsin High School Graduation Case (Mark Movsesian)
- HOLY SOULS HERMITAGE (Fr. George David Byers) >> Divine Mercy
- HOLY SOULS HERMITAGE (Fr. George David Byers) >> Is there Divine Mercy for priests who change the words of absolution to something like: “Have a nice day!” ?
- I Want to See God >> “The beatitude of faith…..”
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> 8 things to know and share about the Annunciation
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Personal Witness from a Post Aborted Woman...
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> An Honest Film Review...
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Romanian lawyer sues bishop & 4 priests claiming they failed to exorcise flatulent demons in his house
- National Review Online (Wesley J. Smith) >> Kansas “Life Begins at Fertilization” Law
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE BISHOP OF ROME, THE HOLY FATHER, POPE FRANCIS IS ENTHRONED IN HIS CATHEDRAL IN ROME PROPER, SAINT JOHN LATERAN
- The Chant Café >> Quasi modo -- beautifully sung, no accompaniment!
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> LMS Pilgrimage in honour of St Margaret Clitherow
- The Hilaire Belloc Blog >> "When that I was but a little tiny boy.......", wrote the Bard, but this little tale really happened!
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Pope Francis’ sermon for his “enthronement” at St. John Lateran
Post a Comment