Evening Roundup - Fifth Sunday after Easter - Dominica V Post Pascha - Missa 'Vocem Iucunditatis' - May 5th, 2013
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE OUR COLLECTIVE HEAD EXAMINED
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr. Martin Fox) >> Rules and the Spirit (Sunday homily)
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> John 14:23-29 Knowing Our End
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Petition to Protect Religious Liberty in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Dymphna's Road >> random thoughts
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles >> Four Rocks in a Garden (Thomas W. Jodziewicz)
- IDLE SPECULATIONS (Terry Prest) >> Regensburg Revisited
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> Statues Of Our Lady...
- Orbis Catholicus Secundus (John Sonnen) >> Pray for Ireland
- RORATE CÆLI >> Let us pray for Syria
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> THE NEW EVANGELIZATION
- Sic Semper Tyrannis (Knight of the Immaculata) >> Pope Saint Pius V and the Need for the Holy Rosary Today
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> The Passing of the Age of Reason
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> To See Christ
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Could a Catholic terrorist be denied funeral and burial?
Image Credit and Hat/Tip: John Sonnen!
Post a Comment