St. Robert Bellarmine, Bishop, Confessor & Doctor - Missa 'In Medio Ecclesiae' - May 13th, 2013 - Propers


Image Credit: Women for Faith and Family - St. Robert Bellarmine, Bishop & Doctor of the Church



St. Robert Bellarmine, Bishop, Confessor & Doctor
S.Roberti Ballarmino Episcopi Confessoris et Ecclesiae Doctoris
Missa 'In Medio Ecclesiae'
3rd Class
White
[Gloria; Preface of the Ascension]

Latin Mass Propers Online - Full Latin - Complete version (Click Here; DivinumOfficium.Com, 5-13-2013)

Latin Mass Propers Online - Full Latin, PDF Format (Click Here; MaternalHeart.Org; May 13 - St Robert Bellarmine, Bishop, Confessor, and Doctor of the Church: Missa 'In Medio Ecclesiae')

***Latin Mass Propers Online - Full Latin (Click Here; Daily Catholic.Org)

***Substitute the Epistle found below for that shown

*****

Lectio
Léctio libri Sapiéntiæ.
Sap 7:7-14

Optávi, et datus est mihi sensus: et invocávi, et venit in me spíritus sapiéntiæ: et præpósui illam regnis et sédibus, et divítias nihil esse duxi in comparatióne illíus: nec comparávi illi lápidem pretiósum: quóniam omne aurum in comparatióne illíus arena est exígua, et tamquam lutum æstimábitur argéntum in conspéctu illíus. Super salútem et spéciem diléxi illam, et propósui pro luce habére illam: quóniam inexstinguíbile est lumen illíus. Venérunt autem mihi ómnia bona páriter cum illa, et innumerábilis honéstas per manus illíus, et lætátus sum in ómnibus: quóniam antecedébat me ista sapiéntia, et ignorábam, quóniam horum ómnium mater est. Quam sine fictióne dídici et sine invídia commúnico, et honestátem illíus non abscóndo. Infinítus enim thesáurus est homínibus: quo qui usi sunt, partícipes facti sunt amicítiæ Dei, propter disciplínæ dona commendáti.

R. Deo gratias


Lesson
Lesson from the book of Wisdom
Wis. 7:7-14.

I prayed, and prudence was given me; I pleaded, and the spirit of Wisdom came to me. I preferred her to scepter and throne, and deemed riches nothing in comparison with her. Nor did I liken and priceless gem to her; because all gold, in view of her, is a little sand, and before her, silver is to be accounted mire. Beyond health and comeliness I loved her, and I chose to have her rather than the light, because the splendor of her never yields to sleep. Yet all good things together came to me in her company, and countless riches at her hands; and I rejoiced in them all, because Wisdom is their leader, though I had not known that she is the mother of these. Simply I learned about her, and ungrudgingly do I share - her riches I do not hide away; for to men she is an unfailing treasure; those who gain this treasure win the friendship of God, to Whom the gifts they have from discipline commend them.

R. Thanks be to God.

*****

♫ Monastero San Benedetto: Mass & Office, for 13. May 2013

♫ The Chant of Le Barroux: Office for 13. May 2013

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday of the Seventh Week of Easter  
USCCB Daily Mass Readings; Click here

SQPN.com: Saints of the Day & Link to Daily Divine Office MP3's

Saint of the Day: Our Lady of Fatima

Photobucket

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Comments