Skip to main content
Afternoon Roundup - 3rd Sunday after Epiphany - Dominica III post Epiphaniam - Missa 'Adorate Deum' - January 26th, 2014
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> DO YOU LOVE HARRY POTTER?
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Come and Go with Me, to My Father’s House – A Homily for the 3rd Sunday of the Year
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Mt 4:12-23 Better Dangerous Than Sorry
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Tim Staples: How to share the truths of faith with others
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Prayer of Blessed Elizabeth of the Trinity
- Dymphna's Road >> Be kind to your priest (Excellent advice!)
- Eye of the Tiber >> New Eco-Friendly Church Using Biodegradable Chalice
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Reordination (4); Consummatio; Anglicans ("...But, I suggest, it is most important of all that in submitting to a rite of ordination in the Catholic Church, Anglican clergy should also in total, complete, humility be totally, completely, open to the possibility that, despite their own previous moral conviction that they were ordained to the Sacred Priesthood, they, yes, may have been plain wrong. Even you and I, dear Father, are not infallible! Perhaps this question of the Validity of Anglican Orders was just too close to our eyes for us to be able to see it in a balanced way. So, the proper intention when joining the presbyterate of the Ordinariate must be that, if such be the case, one receives ab initio and without any ambiguity the Sacrament of Order ... joyfully and thankfully...")
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Joanna Bogle to Speak on Mother Riccarda
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “On the wings of a dove” – A sign from above?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS 3rd Sunday after Epiphany – Do It Yourself Edition!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Francis hopes women in the Church will be more…”strand-like and cutting”?
- IDLE SPECULATIONS (Terry Prest) >> The Good Samaritan in Rome
- Jimmy Akin (NC Register) >> What are celibacy, chastity, and continence? 9 things to know and share
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Announcing “Extraordinary Faith”: A Locally-Produced EWTN Television Program About Sacred Tradition and the Extraordinary Form
- MyBrokenFiat: A Journey Towards the Divine Will (Gina) >> Trio of Awards! (In which post your humble servant was kindly nominated for the "Semper Fidelis Award" by Gina...)
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Most Controversial Homily?
- Regina Magazine (Beverly Stevens) >> In Anya’s Eyes: A Teen’s View on the March For Life (Compelling!)
- RORATE CÆLI >> Guest-post: Optional Adherence to Vatican II: If it's Ecumenical, why deny it? If it's not, why the selective enforcement?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> TWISTING THE NEWS ON THE CHURCH, BOTH THE CATHOLIC AND SECULAR PRESSES, THUS MAKING THE CHURCH A QUASI POLITICAL INSTITUTION WITH A CHANGING PLATFORM AND ITS ELECTED LEADER A MERE POLITICIAN
- Te Deum laudamus! (Diane M. Korzeniewski, OCDS) >> Bishop Athanasius Schneider - ITV's "Top Ten" of 2013
- The Catholic Thing >> People in the Consecrated Life on the Way (Fr. Bevil Bramwell, OMI PhD)
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Vandals strike New Jersey churches
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Pope Francis encourages increased role of women in church
- Views From the Choir Loft >> Comparing Canons
You deserve it!ReplyDelete
And I agree - I reposted Dymphna's advice post precisely because I thought it was brilliant, too (especially the handwarmer idea!).
Dymphna and I have a "mutual admiration society". She deserves an award more than I!Delete
Truth. I've passed along one or two her way in the past. She's just incredible.Delete