Skip to main content
Afternoon Roundup - Saturday of Our Lady Or Immaculate Heart of Mary Or St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, Widow (USA) - January 4th, 2014
Local Area Traditional Latin Catholic Masses (Extraordinary Form), The Epiphany, January 6th, 2014
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> On the Futile Quest to Find Happiness from the World, as Taught to us by Ormie the Pig
- Catholic Education Resource Center >> Don't Sweat about Middle Child Syndrome (Justin Coulson)
- chantblog >> The Epiphany Proclamation 2014
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Fulvio Rampi) >> Masterpieces of Gregorian Chant / "Ecce advenit"
- Church of the Masses (Barbara Nicolosi) >> What is it with Act Oners and Doritos?
- Church of the Masses (Barbara Nicolosi) >> One Film with the King ("...The day finally arrived when he was driven to our film set, a huge battlefield scene staged in a giant quarry in Rajasthan. He was slender and tall and elegant. It was I who was standing before greatness as I shook his hand and welcomed him to my film. And he said something that immediately put me at ease, something many an old pro has said to me before. He looked at me directly with those most beautiful piercing eyes that had graced the screen so many times in the past, still with vitality, and said, “Just tell me what you want...” -- Michael O. Sajbel on Peter O'Toole)
- Courageous Priest >> How St. John of the Cross Saved My Life
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> John 1:29-34 This Is My Name
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> JN 1:35-42 Conversion Influence
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the day: Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> What's Dangerous About Christianity?
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> More Mass Practices
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Pray for Mgr Georg Ratzinger
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Die Brüder “Spry”… The Spry Brothers… Benedict and Georg
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Epiphany and Christmastide: "he has given us of his Spirit"
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Former Catholic debunker converts to RC Church
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Advice from Camus about integrity in dialogue
- New Liturgical Movement >> Publication of the Date of Easter 2014 on the Day of the Epiphany (Henri Adam de Villiers)
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Christmas Canticles: Isaiah 26
- RORATE CÆLI >> Editorial Note: After "reactionary", "illiberal"...
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THESE ARE THE THINGS THAT POPE FRANCIS DOES THAT POPE BENEDICT NEVER DID! OH, WAIT, THIS IS POPE BENEDICT! WHO KNEW?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> BOMBSHELL INTERVIEWS WITH ARCHBISHOP GEORG GANSWEIN AND HIS INSISTANCE ON THE CONTINUITY BETWEEN POPE FRANCIS AND POPE BENEDICT (WITHOUT DIMINISHING THE DIFFERENCES)
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> The Nightmare of Nihilism
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> On Hobbits and Hermits
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Henry VIII and the Little Sisters of the Poor ("...No other group stands up to a power hungry state because no other group of people have the higher allegiance as religious people do, and which group is most resistant to any power hungry state? Catholics. Only the Catholic Church has a worldwide, organized and integrated alternative system. Non-Catholic Christians may have a good, higher allegiance to Christ, but they do not have the organized, systematic infrastructure on earth that the Catholic Church has. The issues in any power hungry state are the same faced by Henry VIII and Elizabeth and their Catholic subjects: “Will you obey the Pope or The Leader? The one whose kingdom is not of this world or the one whose kingdom is of this world? Christ or AntiChrist?” ...")
- The Catholic Thing >> Gender and a Sacramental View of the Body (Randall B. Smith)
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> In Prayer for Priests: January 6-14
Post a Comment