Skip to main content
Late Morning Roundup - St. Paul the First Hermit, Confessor - Missa 'Iustus Ut Palma' - Comm.: St. Maurus, Abbott - January 15th, 2014
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Same God, Different Result. A Short Meditation on our Stance Towards God
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> The saint who was popular with soldiers and athletes (Ed West)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Kneeling is a vital part of Confession (Francis Phillips)
- Catholic Sacristan (Wendell) >> Bad dog. Irrational Religion or Reasonable Faith?
- Catholic Stand >> Girl Scouts and Planned Parenthood: Are the Cookies Finally Crumbling? (Birgit Jones)
- Crisis Magazine >> “Reprotech” Ushers in a New Eugenic Age (Mark D. Oshinskie)
- Crisis Magazine >> Symbolism and the Language of the Liturgy (Rev. Dwight Longenecker)
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the day: Paul the Hermit
- Dymphna's Road >> Prayer and work
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> What Popes Can and Can’t Do (George Weigel)
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> BETJEMAN: Anglo-Catholic Congresses
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Sola Burke
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “Catholic” – It Means Whatever You Want
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> USA no longer in the world’s top 10
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Does Pope Francis appoint bishops without collegial consultation?
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles >> Communion, Community, and Communication (Fr. John Navone, S.J.)
- JimmyAkin.Com >> The Aramaic Apocalypse and the Anunciation
- Jimmy Akin (NC Register) >> What did the Gospel writers know?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Conversion Begins When God Puts a Missionary in Your Home
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> And You Thought the Homosexual Clergy Problem was Behind Us?
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> 15th January, St Paul the Hermit
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> 15th January, St Maurus, Abbot
- New Liturgical Movement >> Nicholas Postgate on the Crisis in the Church (Ben Yanke)
- Patrick Archbold (NC Register) >> Dallas News: Hey, That Might Be an Imperfect Baby. Get Em!
- RORATE CÆLI >> The Demonstration in Rome: Burke, the only Pastor among his Sheep (Richard Cipolla)
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> IN PRAISE OF THE OLD-LADY DEVOTIONS OF PRAYER, THE SACRAMENTS AND CHARITY
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE MASS AT THE SISTINE CHAPEL WITH POPE FRANCIS--THIS WAS REFORM OF THE REFORM AND A GREAT MODEL OF IT FOR THE WORLD
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE ABSURDITY OF LIBERAL CATHOLICISM AND WARM FUZZIES
- The Catholic Thing >> Wise, Like a Pigeon (Anthony Esolen)
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> “The Roman Catholic annulment process needs a total overhaul”
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> “Catholicism is a religion of the senses”: why beautiful churches matter
- These Stone Walls (Fr. Gordon MacRae) >> Return to Downton Abbey: A Feast for Ordinary Time
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Cum transieris per aquas, tecum ero
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> For Rome, Fort Worth's Become Fort Knox – Metroplex VG Berg to Pueblo
- Word On Fire Blog >> Eli, Samuel, and Evangelizing Young People Today
Post a Comment