Morning Roundup - Ember Saturday of Pentecost - Missa 'Caritas Dei' - June 14th, 2014
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Why is it more rational to believe the universe created itself than to believe God created the universe?
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Sam Adams hates Catholics. Goodbye.
- Catholic Sacristan (Wendell) >> The Follower
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Why I Became Catholic (And not Buddhist)
- Dymphna's Road >> At Prayer
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> More Apologies
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ACTION ITEM! Fr. Kenneth Walker Funeral Fund
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> What Did the Imam Really Say?
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Keeping Prayer in Summer: A Mother's Strategy
- Latin Word of the Day >> loquax: talkative, loquacious
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> Whit Saturday
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> RORATE CÆLI Editorial: Very well, we are "neo-Medievalists"... But could we end the ignorance on the "Middle Ages" anyway?
- RORATE CÆLI (Richard Cipolla) >> Op-ed by Alessandro Gnocchi Secular Christianity: A Morality for the Garbage Can is a sign of a Morality in the Garbage Can
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE TWO FORMS OF THE ONE LATIN RITE MUST EXPERIENCE THE SAME HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL DIMINSIONS IN THE CLASSICAL WAY
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> St. Louis update: Archbishop Carlson releases letter and video
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> "To Deepen into Art..."
Post a Comment