Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Pentecost Monday - Missa 'Cibavit Eos' - June 9th, 2014
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Extraordinary Form of the Mass and the Evangelization of the Culture.
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Peace in the Middle East is impossible without prayer (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Cardinal expresses dismay as Quebec opens door to euthanasia (Deborah Gyapong)
- Catholic Sacristan (Wendell) >> Ireland: babies and unwed mothers. The full story, not just the spin by the mainstream media.
- Crisis Magazine >> Making Distinctions: The Value of Walls and Boundaries (James Kalb)
- Crisis Magazine >> Justice Beyond the Grave: The Vindication of Cardinal Danielou (Regis Martin)
- Crisis Magazine >> Fatherhood in Virgil’s Aeneid (Mitchell Kalpakgian)
- Eye of the Tiber >> Rival Knights Of Columbus Councils Clash Swords Over Territory
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS (1962MR) Pentecost: understanding rightly
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> A Pentecost Monday lesson: “And Paul VI wept.” ("...You probably know that in the traditional Roman liturgical calendar the mighty feast of Pentecost had its own Octave. Pentecost was/is a grand affair indeed, liturgically speaking. It has a proper Communicantes and Hanc igitur, an Octave, a Sequence, etc. In some places in the world such as Germany and Austria Pentecost Monday, Whit Monday as the English call it, was a reason to have a civil holiday, as well as a religious observance...")
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS: Pentecost Monday – bondage to freedom, anxiety to peace
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Just how old are you, anyway?
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Pentecost Sunday: Unafraid of the Flame that Does Not Burn
- Latin Word of the Day >> brevissimus: shortest, smallest, very short
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Reverence for the Eucharist
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> 9th June, Translation of St Edmund, Bishop and Confessor
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Hilarious! a parody of contemporary church music so painful it's funny
- New Liturgical Movement >> Can Comprehension Be a Disservice? (Peter Kwasniewski)
- RORATE CÆLI (Richard Cipolla) >> Sermon for Pentecost 2014
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> ARE LITURGISTS IDOLATERS?
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> A Summary of the Summit
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Can Prayer Bring World Peace?
- The Imaginative Conservative >> The Powerful Persistence of Heaven and Hell (Dwight Longenecker)
- The Imaginative Conservative >> Lincoln, Macbeth, and the Moral Imagination (Michael Knox Beran)
- TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS PROPERS IN ENGLISH (Deacon John Giglio Jr.) >> MONDAY AFTER PENTECOST
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Consecration of Priests to the Holy Spirit
Image Source: Fr. Z's Blog
Post a Comment