Skip to main content
Evening Roundup - St. Cornelius, Pope & Mart. & St. Cyprian, Bishop & Mart. - Comm: Ss. Euphemia, Lucy & Geminianus - September 16th, 2014
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> 10 Reasons Why Being Catholic Rocks
- Catholic Education Resource Center (Father James V. Schall, S.J.) >> What Is Distinct About Catholicism?
- Catholic Education Resource Center (The Most Reverend Charles J. Chaput, O.F.M. Cap) >> Calvary is an unblinking, unforgettable film
- Catholic Sacristan (W.A.C.) >> University Students' Society issues statement re attack on campus Pro-life group
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Cardinal Martino: the Synod will "reaffirm what the Church has always said about the family."
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> Vatican Diary / Exile to Malta for Cardinal Burke ("...The dicastery headed by Burke, eminently technical, recently accepted an appeal from the Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate against a provision issued for them by the congregation for religious. A courageous move on the part of Burke, situated within the context of the punitive action undertaken by the Vatican congregation against one of the most substantial realities of Catholic traditionalism, an action that Pope Francis endorsed by approving in specific form the congregation’s decision to prevent the Friars of the Immaculate from celebrating the Mass according to the “Tridentine” rite. It is only with this kind of pontifical approval, in fact, that a decree of the curia can overturn standing law, in this case the motu proprio of Benedict XVI “Summorum Pontificum.”... It is difficult to identify among these episodes the ones that may have have had the greatest influence on the fate of Cardinal Burke. ...But it is easy to predict that his definitive downgrading will provoke both a tumultuous reaction within the traditionalist world, where Burke is seen as a hero, and a corresponding wave of jubilation in the opposite camp, where he is instead considered a bogeyman...")
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Lk 7:11-17 Do Not Weep
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Fr. Jozo Zovko: He That Can Separate You From The Altar is Your Only Enemy
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Crux – Fr. Z’s initial observations
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: What time of day should Father be saying his Office?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> San Francisco: Pontifical Mass!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fishwrap: Approve of “gay” sex or risk a shrinking, irrelevant Church.
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Another Conscious "Vegetable"
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> St Luke 22: 39-46
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Are a Rub and a Tickle Worth an Eternity in Hell?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> What Does Our Culture of Death Need? A Church of Feasting or a Church of Fasting?
- New Liturgical Movement (Charles Cole) >> Juventutem London: Solemn High Mass at St Mary Moorfields
- New Liturgical Movement (Ben Yanke) >> Photopost - Nativity of Mary 2014
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Two Articles of Potential Interest to NLM Readers
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> 'Anything that divides must be cut away': the TLM ends in Blackfen - I come to bury the Mass, not to praise it -
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Cornelius Pope And St. Cyprian Bishop, Martyrs, September 16
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Ember Days Of September 2014 Coming Soon, 24th, 26th and 27th.
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> Cohabitation: Maintaining Sanity
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Ember Wednesday in September
Post a Comment