Sunday Mass Edition - 13th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Twenty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time (NO) - September 7th, 2014
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Call to Fraternal Correction – A Homily for the 23rd Sunday of the Year
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'If the member listens to you, you have regained that one.' Sunday Reflections, 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time Year A
- Belief Blog (CNN) >> 5 ways America changed God
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Msgr. Olszyk to be celebrant, then honoree at Silver Spring TLM
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> VIDEO: Fr. Sirico on problem of multiculturalism
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> $9 for a Whopper? Are you out of your mind?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “What was once a request to live and let live has now become a demand for approval.”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS: 23rd Ordinary Sunday – Children of God, Soldiers of Christ
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> The Church, Excommunication, and Reconciliation
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Thirteenth Sunday after Pentecost
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Concelebration in the Byzantine Rite
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Additional Clarifications on the Sheen Cause from Diocese of Peoria
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> To Win Them Back: Scott Hahn Reflects on the Twenty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time
- St. Peter's List >> 5 Prayers Recommended by an Exorcist to Combat Evil
- The Chant Café (Kathleen Pluth) >> "The first problem, was the intelligibility of the text." Msgr. Charles Pope reflects on the historical reception of new forms of sacred music.
- The Imaginative Conservative (Andrew Thornton-Norris) >> Dionysius
- The New Theological Movement (Father Ryan Erlenbush) >> Should the Church excommunicate anyone? Can the Pope send a man to hell?
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Traditional Catholic Time Spent Meditating On And Preparing For Eternity
Post a Comment