Morning Roundup - Ember Wednesday - Missa 'Exsultáte Deo' - Comm.: Our Lady of Ransom - September 24th, 2014
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure. A Meditation on following only one Shepherd.
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Francis X Rocca) >> Traditionalist leader meets at Vatican to discuss reconciliation
- Catholic Stand (Matthew James Christoff) >> The Catholic Man Crisis and Why It Matters
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Villanova Prof Mocked Catholicism
- Crisis Magazine (Scott P. Richert) >> An American Christian
- Crisis Magazine (Arland K. Nichols) >> The Family, A Seedbed of Vocations
- DecentFilms.com (Steven D. Greydanus) >> Review: The Boxtrolls (2014)
- Dominicana Blog (Br. Jordan Zajac, O.P.) >> Ales and Anamnesis
- Dymphna's Road >> Prayers
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Euripides and our Lady of Walsingham
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> New: "Life for Life: Maximilian Kolbe" (DVD)
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Teach Your Children about True Love and the Way to Preserve It!
- MyBrokenFiat: A Journey Towards the Divine Will (Gina) >> My Adorable Husband - a Follow Up to the Admitted Omission
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Repost: Ember in September
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Understanding the Vatican Statement: SSPX Already is in "Full Communion", but in a State of "Imperfect Reconciliation"
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> GRAPEVINES AT THE GETTY
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Be Still and Know
- The Catholic Thing (Douglas Kries) >> Bishop Cupich: A View from Spokane
- The Imaginative Conservative (Bruce Frohnen) >> Iraq Again: Send in the Helicopters?
- These Stone Walls (Fr. Gordon MacRae) >> Bombshells and Black Ops in the Father MacRae Case
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Our Lady Of Mercy September 24
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Ember Days Tomorrow Wednesday , Friday and Saturday.
- Transalpine Redemptorists at Home >> Signs, Seasons, Days and Years — 4
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> For Orange's Own, "The Veil Is Lifted"
Post a Comment