Evening Roundup - Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Commem.: St. Nicomedes, Martyr - September 15th, 2016
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> The Secret To Stopping Lust!
- Catholic Answers (Trent Horn) >> How to Answer the Charge ‘Catholicism Is Pagan’
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Stephen Bullivant) >> This new attack on Humanae Vitae is either ignorant or disingenuous
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Pope Francis) >> New motu proprio on harmonizing codes of canon law: full English translation
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Cindy Wooden) >> Pope orders canon law changes to bring Latin and Eastern practices closer
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Russell Shaw) >> The immense—and demanding—mercy of God
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Our Lady of Sorrows
- Friar Musings >> Serving: commendable?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Benedict XVI: last Pope of old era or first of the next?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 15 Sept: Seven Sorrows of Mary, Mater Dolorosa, Queen of Martyrs
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Our Lady of Sorrows
- Honey for the Soul (Sister Margaret Joseph) >> The Little Virtues: Simplicity
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Liturgical Notes on The Feasts of the Seven Sorrows
- OnePeterFive (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Why the Prologue Made a Good Epilogue
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> A Vatican That Can’t Be Trusted
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Pope Benedict on Abdication: “I See That it was Right Every Day”
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Our Lady of Sorrows
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Final results of SSPX-Vatican Prelature Poll
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Op-Ed: "Adultery as a venial sin" -- and other absurdities of Dr. Jeffrey Mirus trying to defend the indefensible
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Why Catholic Frogs Starve to Death Surrounded by Food
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> Follow the Path of the Saints
- Views From the Choir Loft (Andrew Leung) >> The Power of Sacred Music
Post a Comment