Evening Roundup - St. Stephen of Hungary, King & Confessor - Missa 'Os Iusti' Or Sacred Heart of Jesus - September 2nd, 2016
- Catholic Answers (Trent Horn) >> The Bible Is Not Silent on Slavery
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Norman Imms) >> When I was at my lowest ebb, Mother Teresa transformed my life
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Stephen Bullivant) >> The truth about Mother Teresa’s ‘atheism’
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Move away from the past, cardinal urges Burma’s leaders
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Stay Away From Porn Says...Pamela Anderson?
- Edward Feser >> A difficulty for Craig’s kalām cosmological argument?
- Friar Musings >> Counting costs: reflections
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Beach at Fecamp
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> I Love Being Catholic and Here's One Reason: The Liturgical Year
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Mother Teresa's Message: Calcutta Is Everywhere
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> ACTUALLY THE TITLE TO THIS ARTICLE SHOULD BE: POPE AND BISHOPS: WAKE UP!
- The Catholic Gentleman (Sam Guzman) >> Grab your Pint Glasses, Buy a Priest a Beer Day is Coming!
- The Catholic Gentleman (Jason Craig) >> Ite! The Necessity of Discipline
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> This Road, Or That?
- Views From the Choir Loft (Richard J. Clark) >> The Power of Wordless Presence
- Voice of the Family (Matthew McCusker) >> Pope Francis “gratified” by UN goals that demand “universal access to sexual and reproductive health
Vivaldi - Concerto for Mandolin in C Major RV425