Sunday Roundup - 19th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Twenty-sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - September 25th, 2016
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Lazaruses all around us. Ignore them and go to hell (Sunday homily)
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> "The Wijngaards Statement seriously misrepresents the authentic position of the Catholic Church." Legit Catholic scholars set straight the record.
- Catholic Stand (Paul Oakes) >> Glowing in the Dark: Teens On Fire
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Nineteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Ignoring the Poor Is a Damnable Sin – A Homily for the 26th Sunday
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Offchester and Effchurch
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Will all be saved?
- Hilary White >> Declare His deeds among the Gentiles
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> A Catholic's Voter Guide: It's Clearly a MORTAL SIN to vote for Hillary Clinton!
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Do You REALLY Think Putin is a Christian? Wake Up from Your Delusional Sleep!
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Fr Longenecker, the Latin Mass, and the magic bullet
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> 10 Tips on the Art and Craft of Evangelization
- The Catholic Thing (James H. Toner) >> Our “Evolving” Thought
- The Imaginative Conservative (Peter Kwasniewski) >> What Is Education?
- The Imaginative Conservative (Dwight Longenecker) >> Must an Empire Always Be Evil?
- The Integrated Catholic Life >> Encountering the Word — Psalm 51:11-17
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 26th Week in Ordinary time – Sunday – Cycle C – Luke 16:19-31
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Salus Populi Ego Sum
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> His look was as it were hidden
Post a Comment