Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary - In Annuntiatione Beate Mariæ Virgine - Missa 'Vultum Tuum' - April 9th, 2018
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - April 9th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018 - Ordo for the Week
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Flowers for the Immaculate Conception (Maternal severity edition)
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> "Let it be..."
- Canticum Salomonis (Aelredus Rievallensis) >> Gemma Animae (40-45): The Secret and Preface
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Luke Coppen) >> Morning Catholic must-reads: 09/04/18
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Christopher Altieri) >> What does ‘Gaudete et Exsultate’ mean for the Church?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (The Catholic Herald) >> READ IN FULL: Gaudete et Exsultate
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Junno Arocho Esteves) >> The devil is real and not just a symbol, Pope Francis says in exhortation
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> The Annunciation: The Whole World Awaits Mary’s Reply
- Catholic Stand (Edward Monti) >> Jesus Was Troubled
- Catholic Stand (JP Nunez) >> Our Ultimate Hope Is Resurrection
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> A Quiet Place
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Annunciation of the Ever Blessed Virgin
- Clutching My Rosary >> Monday of the Second Week After Easter
- Coming Home (Gerard M. Nadal) >> Consent Confusion and the God Delusion
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Fruits of Mass, as Seen in a Gospel Passage
- Crisis Magazine (William Kilpatrick) >> Do Catholics Have Legitimate Fears about Immigration?
- Crisis Magazine (John M. Grondelski) >> Mainstream Journalism’s Religion Problem
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Stephen Ruhl, O.P.) >> Two Weeks Too Late
- Dymphna's Road >> random thoughts on a Sunday afternoon
- First Things (Reuven Ziegler) >> Why Does Religion Need Commandments?
- First Things (John Waters) >> Notes from the Sibling Society
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Archbishop Scicluna and Meghan Markle
- Integrated Catholic Life (Deacon Michael Bickerstaff) >> The Annunciation—The Moment When All Creation Held its Breath
- Integrated Catholic Life (Deacon Michael Bickerstaff) >> Daily Reflection—Faithful Encouragement
- Integrated Catholic Life (Fr. Roger J. Landry) >> My Conversion to Divine Mercy
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> How's That Bathroom Policy at Target Working Out?
- LifeSiteNews (Dorothy Cummings McLean) >> Experts reveal Google, Facebook, Twitter, censor, spy on, manipulate users
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Pope Francis, why do Eastern Churches matter in the end?
- My Favorite Catholic Things (Carrie Gress) >> The Loveliness of Letters
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Francis Issues Lengthy Apostolic Letter on Universal Call to Holiness
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> How the Liturgy May Open or Close the Door to Christ ("Let us put it this way. The Novus Ordo babysits the congregation; parishes might as well hand out binkies and blankets at the door. The event is pretty much wall-to-wall verbiage, from 'Good morning. Today is the Umpteenth Sunday of Ordinary Time. Our opening hymn is ‘God, What an Awful Hymn This Is’” to “The Mass is ended. Haver nice day!'  Can you think of many young adults in this postmodern world who would want to have anything to do with that? Can you think of many people in general who actually want to be talked at in the opening rite, three readings, the homily, the usually painfully anemic and sentimental prayers of the faithful, the Eucharistic Prayer, the communion rite, and the closing remarks? This is hardly a recipe for attracting converts and reverts. We will not bring in the “nones” with a liturgy that has its greatest appeal for middle-class librarians. The “nones” would rather fast with Zen silence or take mind-altering drugs than surfeit on an all-you-can-eat buffet of words.")
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Schism
- The Catholic Thing (Brad Miner) >> The Shadow: a Review of “Chappaquiddick”
- The Remnant Newspaper (RTV) >> FROM THE SYNOD ON YOUNG PEOPLE, Libera Nos Domine
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Fr. Kevin M. Cusick) >> A Leaven In The World Hell Exists: The Risen Lord Is The Way To Avoid It
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Mike Manno) >> Chemical Abortions On Campus?… California Bill May Require It
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> GAUDETE ET EXSULTATE APOSTOLIC EXHORTATION
Post a Comment