Evening News Roundup - St. Jane Frances de Chantal, Widow - Missa 'Cognóvi' - August 21st, 2020
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Fr Pavone slams US Bishops for censorship that exceeds Canon Law and Federal Law
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Phil Lawler) >> Bishop Bransfield’s disgraceful non-apology
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Dr. Jeff Mirus) >> Arguments and Faith: Why do we believe?
- Catholic Exchange (Marcellino D'Ambrosio, Ph.D) >> St. Peter & the Keys
- Catholic Exchange (Gayle Somers) >> “But Who Do You Say That I Am?”
- Catholic Exchange (Fr. Philip Dion) >> How to Motivate Yourself to Grow in Holiness
- ChurchMilitant.com (Jules Gomes) >> Turkey Converts Chora Church Into Mosque
- City Journal (Guy Sorman) >> The Battle for the Indo-Pacific
- City Journal (Joel Kotkin) >> Kamala’s America?
- City Journal (Seth Barron) >> Condemn, Then Complain
- Clarifying Catholicism >> Why Should Anyone Believe in God?
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> US bishops 'applaud' Trump administration over fetal tissue research decision
- CNA Daily News (JD Flynn) >> Analysis: The end of business as usual for the USCCB?
- First Things (Hans Boersma) >> Toppling Priorities
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> #ASonnetADay – SONNET 14.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Tattoos and St. Jane de Chantal
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> A Saint for Today: St. Pius X
- Illustrated Prayer (Karina Tabone) >> How Long, Lord?
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 22 AUGUST – OCTAVE OF THE ASSUMPTION: FEAST OF THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY
- JimmyAkin.Com >> How to Decode Mysterious Church Father Citations
- LifeSiteNews (Mother Miriam Live, Video) >> Joe Biden’s politics are ‘not’ Catholic
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Liturgical Items from Brixen Cathedral
- OnePeterFive (Eric Sammons) >> The Franciscan Protomartyrs and Interreligious Dialogue
- Padre Peregrino (Fr. David Nix) >> CPX 19: Why Did Jesus Have To Suffer So Much On the Cross?
Post a Comment