Skip to main content
Sunday News Roundup - 9th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Eighteenth Sunday In Ordinary Time (OF) - August 2nd, 2020
† 9th Sunday after Pentecost - Dominica Nona Post Pentecosten - Missa 'Ecce Deus Ádjuvat' - August 2nd, 2020 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - July 27th, 2020 to August 2nd, 2020 - Ordo for the Week - 9th Sunday after Pentecost
- American Thinker (Keith R. Jackson) >> The tragedy of COVID-19 and the elderly
- American Thinker (Kris Larsen) >> A Canadian view of Black Lives Matter
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> There’s “I’m watching you…” and then there’s “I’m watching you…” LOL?
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Shadow-dog and Laudie-dog: traumatized protectors, but happy
- CatholicCulture.Org - Liturgical Year >> Aug. 2 Eighteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Sunday
- Catholic Journal (David Seitz) >> Do You Hear God Whispering?
- Catholic Journal (Deacon Kurt Godfryd) >> May We Know That We are Loved
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> Sunday readings and reflections
- Catholic Restoration (Joseph Pio) >> Month of the Immaculate Heart
- Catholic Stand (Bob Drury) >> Serial Probability, God, and Existence As Luck
- Catholic Stand (Steve Greco) >> Faith Not Fear
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Nick Olszyk) >> Unstable Elements
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Our Lady of the Angels
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Ninth Sunday After Pentecost
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Alphonsus Mary Liguori, Bishop and Doctor of the Church; Saint Stephen I, Pope and Martyr
- CNA Daily News (Mary Farrow) >> How Natural Family Planning is spreading in West Africa
- CNA Daily News (Carl Bunderson) >> On Aug. 2, you can get this St. Francis-themed indulgence
- Fr. Kevin Estabrook >> 18th Sunday in OT 2020 - "Give them some food yourselves"
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Pope S Horace I?
- Fr. JohnBosco's Blog (Fr. JohnBosco Ezeonwumelu) >> “YOU OPEN YOUR HAND, LORD, AND YOU SATISFY US” (Ps 145:16)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 1 August: Feast of Blessed M. Stella and her Ten Companions, the The Martyrs of Nowogrodek – FOLLOW UP
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> PODCAzT 183: Bp. Schneider’s call for a Crusade of Eucharistic Reparation – ACTION ITEM!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> HORRIFYING: Cathedral priests reject for confession anyone not-registered, verified by their documented GIVING in the last year!!
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Soeren Kern) >> Black Lives Matter: "We Will Burn Down This System" - Part II
- Integrated Catholic Life (Deacon Michael Bickerstaff) >> Practical Ideas for Living the Faith
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> The Mask is Off the Portland Nazis! It Was Never about George Floyd...
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for 9th after Pentecost (Dominican rite)
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> A Religious Superior Reflects on Wimples—and on the Current Masquerade
- Taylor Marshall Catholic Show Podcast >> 466: 3 Kinds of Traditional Latin Mass: 1) Solemn, 2) Sung, 3) Low Mass [Podcast]
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> I’m Old Enough That I Recall When Book Burning Was a Bad Thing
- The Catholic Thing (Bevil Bramwell, OMI) >> The Cultural Revolution and Us
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Ninth Sunday after Pentecost
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> August 2 – St Alphonsus Mary Ligouri, Bishop & Doctor of the Church
- The Imaginative Conservative (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Was Beethoven a Believer? The Case of the “Missa Solemnis”
- The Imaginative Conservative (Bradley J. Birzer) >> Just How Catholic Is the Declaration of Independence?
- The Stream (John Zmirak) >> The Unpersoning of Herman Cain
- The Word Proclaimed (Fr. Darin Schmidt) >> The Love of God Enfleshed
Post a Comment