Skip to main content
Morning News Roundup - St. Joseph Calasance, Confessor - Missa 'Veníte Fílii' - August 27th, 2020
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - August 24th, 2020 to August 30th, 2020 - Ordo for the Week | 13th Sunday after Pentecost
- Acton Institute PowerBlog (Eric Kohn) >> Acton Line podcast: COVID-19 pandemic economics with Dr. David Hebert
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> Sacrilege: two truths & a lie
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> American Flag quiz: What year do we have here?
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> St. Monica, Widow and Confessor
- CatholicCulture.Org - Liturgical Year >> Aug. 27 Memorial of St. Monica, Memorial
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> St. Monica
- Catholic Exchange (Constance T. Hull) >> The Incredible Spiritual Power of Sacrifice
- Catholic Exchange (Michele Chronister) >> St. Monica and the Gift of Spiritual Maternity
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> The confusion caused by Pope Francis’ support of “Nun of the Trans”
- Catholic Restoration (Joseph Pio) >> Saint Joseph Calasanctius
- Catholic Stand (Arthur Pahl) >> How Can a Thinking Person Be an Atheist?
- Catholic Stand (Nate Guyear) >> Can Voting Make Electors Accessory to Murder?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Joseph M. Hanneman) >> Attorney says Wisconsin COVID-19 closing order is unconstitutional
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Peter M.J. Stravinskas) >> St. Joseph Calasanz and the education of the poor
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Bison Day
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. Monica – August 27
- ChurchMilitant.com (The Vortex - Michael Voris, S.T.B.) >> Jesus 2020
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Joseph Calasanctius, Confessor
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> Coronavirus lockdown leaves Catholic priests struggling for funds
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> Catholic archbishop calls for investigation after riot police block church entrance in Belarus
- CNA Daily News (Courtney Mares) >> Pro-life student group sends letter to Pope Francis over South Korea abortion law
- Crisis Magazine (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Why Bother Going to Mass?
- Crisis Magazine (John M. Grondelski) >> We’ve Rendered Unto Caesar. Now Let Us Render Unto God
- Dappled Things >> The expansiveness of My Antonia
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Powell, OP) >> Cold, wet, and scared -- STAY AWAKE!
- First Things (Various) >> Advice For Students In a Time of Strife
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Tribalism and Xenophobia
- Father Mark White Blog >> His Suffering Rights the Wrongness
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> #ASonnetADay – 20. “A woman’s face with Nature’s own hand painted…”
- Integrated Catholic Life (Randy Hain) >> Dads, Do We Have Our Acts Together?
- LifeSiteNews (The Family Foundation) >> Virginia Democrats kill multiple bills to protect against forced COVID vaccine
- LifeSiteNews (Jeanne Smits, Paris correspondent) >> US reignites ‘war of words’ with UN agents pushing abortion as ‘human right’
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Investitures, First Professions, and Solemn Professions of the Benedictines of Mary
- OnePeterFive (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Extra Ecclesiam, Nulla Salus: How Is the Church Necessary for Salvation?
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter - The Missive >> Pick Your Battles
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> There's only one choice in November: listen to Sister Deirdre Byrne, MD
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Contradiction
- The Catholic Thing (Anthony Esolen) >> No Feasts without God
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> August 27 – St Joseph Calasanctius, Confessor
- Victor Davis Hanson | National Review >> What Is the Violence in American Cities All About?
Post a Comment