Morning News Roundup - Feria in Paschaltide - Feria Secunda infra Hebdomadam I post Octavam Paschæ - Missa 'Quasi Modo' - April 12th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - April 12th, 2021 to April 18th, 2021 - Ordo for the Week | Second Sunday after Easter (Good Shepherd Sunday)
- American Thinker (Jack Byrd) >> Cultural revolution in the burbs
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Flowers for the Immaculate Conception (The daily agony that I live, edition)
- CatholicCulture.Org - Liturgical Year >> Apr. 12 Monday of the Second Week of Easter, Weekday
- Catholic Daily Readings.Org >> Catholic Daily Mass Readings for April 12 2021, Monday of the Second Week of Easter – Daily Homily
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> Pope St. Julius
- Catholic Exchange (Russell Shaw) >> Three Modern Catholic Philosophers
- Catholic Exchange (F.X. Cronin) >> What is Required for Effective Evangelism?
- Catholic Exchange (Grace Abruzzo) >> The Charcoal Fire
- Catholic Restoration (Joseph Pio) >> Saint Julius I
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Peter M.J. Stravinskas) >> Papal pokes in priestly eyes
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Archbishop Charles J. Chaput, OFM Cap.) >> Ideas have consequences
- ChurchMilitant.com (The Vortex - Michael Voris, S.T.B.) >> The Depth of God’s Love
- Crisis Magazine (Casey Chalk) >> The Problem with Peloton and Other Faux Communities
- Crisis Magazine (Fr. Mario Alexis Portella) >> The Vatican Remains Silent on the Persecution of Chinese Christians
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> COREDEMPTRIX and the ANNOTINE EASTER
- Fr. JohnBosco's Blog (Fr. JohnBosco Ezeonwumelu) >> “BLESSED ARE ALL WHO TRUST IN YOU, O LORD” (Ps 2:12)
- Father Mark White Blog >> How Can Christ be Human without Being a Human Person?
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 12 APRIL – MONDAY OF THE SECOND WEEK AFTER EASTER
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Do You Fear Death?
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Pope Francis, why are there those who still speak of anti-popes?
- New Liturgical Movement (Michael P. Foley) >> The Orations of Low Sunday
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Patricentric Purism and the Elimination of Liturgical Prayer Addressed to Christ
- Padre Peregrino (Fr. David Nix) >> CPX 62: How Soon Should a Baby Be Baptized?
- Public Discourse (Mark Regnerus) >> Arkansas and the Politics of Experimenting on Children
- Settimo Cielo (Sandro Magister) >> Blessing of Same-Sex Couples. That Time the Holy Office Washed Its Hands of It
- The Catholic Thing (Brad Miner) >> Leonardo’s “Last Supper”
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Monday of the Second Week after Easter
- The Imaginative Conservative (Chuck Chalberg) >> Unpacking the Supreme Court?
Post a Comment