Morning News Roundup - SS. Cletus and Marcellinus, Popes & Martyrs - Missa 'Si Diligis Me' - April 26th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - April 26th, 2021 to May 2nd, 2021 - Ordo for the Week | St. Joseph the Workman | 4th Sunday after Easter
- American Thinker (Thomas Lifson) >> Atlanta dethroned as world’s busiest airport
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Adoration on Good Shepherd Sunday. The Sheep saved from wolves thank Jesus. He alone is the Good Shepherd.
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> I got the “vaccine”: Can I be forgiven?
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> I’m happy babies were murdered for “vaccines” as they can’t talk back.
- CatholicCulture.Org - Liturgical Year >> Apr. 26 Monday of the Fourth Week of Easter; Optional Memorial of Our Lady of Good Counsel (Can); St. Raphael Arnaiz Baron, monk (Spain), Opt. Mem.
- Catholic Daily Readings.Org >> Catholic Daily Mass Readings for April 26 2021, Monday of the Fourth Week of Easter – Daily Homily
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> St. Ludger
- Catholic Exchange (Sr. Mary Ann Fatula, O.P.) >> The Eucharist: Foretaste of Heaven
- Catholic Exchange (Dr. Donald DeMarco) >> We Are All Equal in the Dark
- Catholic Exchange (F.X. Cronin) >> Building Anew a Christendom for Our Modern Age
- Catholic Restoration (Joseph Pio) >> STS. CLETUS and MARCELLINUS
- Catholic Stand (Marty Dybicz) >> Can We Know the Resurrection Happened?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Adam A. J. DeVille) >> The Armenian genocide, healing, and faith
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Leroy Huizenga) >> Five reasons to read Dei Verbum—and five things you’ll learn in doing so
- Crisis Magazine (Brady Stiller) >> Do No Harm. . .To Freedom?
- Crisis Magazine (Pio Amalraj) >> Poking Holes in the Koran
- Dominicana (Br. Louis Bethea, O.P.) >> Bow Down Before the Lord
- First Things (Hans Boersma) >> Worshipping with Thomas
- Fr. Kevin Estabrook >> 4th Week of Easter 2021 - Monday - The Shepherd's Tender Love
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Hell Mell in Clubland (3)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS 3rd Sunday after Easter (TLM): Every Catholic is called to evangelize
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Judith Bergman) >> Will Communist China Dominate the Middle East?
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 26 APRIL – SAINTS CLETUS AND MARCELLINUS (Popes and Martyrs)
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Pope Francis, the imperfect reform
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> How Liturgical “Forms” Concretely Define Religious Belief — or Undermine It
- Padre Peregrino (Fr. David Nix) >> VLX 65: I Have Not Come to Bring Peace
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter - The Missive >> Gatorade for the Gulag
- Settimo Cielo (Sandro Magister) >> Quran and Kalashnikov. War Bulletin From the Sahel Front
- Spes In Domino (Iacobus M.) >> Music for the Easter Season: Regina Caeli, by Gregor Aichinger
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: About Time
- The Catholic Thing (Brad Miner) >> Knots: “Roe v. Wade,” the Movie
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> April 26 – Ss Cletus & Marcellinus, Popes & Martyrs
- The Stream (Dwight Longenecker) >> Twelve Causes of Gender Confusion
Post a Comment