Morning News Roundup - St. Catherine of Siena, Virgin - S. Catharina Senensis Virgine - Missa 'Dilexísti' - April 30th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - April 26th, 2021 to May 2nd, 2021 - Ordo for the Week | St. Joseph the Workman | 4th Sunday after Easter
- American Thinker (Andrea Widburg) >> The Bay Area has descended into a post-apocalyptic hell-scape
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> More people have died from COVID-19 vaccination than died in 9–11
- Being Is Good (Deacon Dana) >> Just Stuff
- CatholicCulture.Org - Liturgical Year >> Apr. 30 Friday of the Fourth Week of Easter; Optional Memorial of St. Pius V, pope; Optional Memorial Blessed Marie de l'Incarnacion, religious (Can), Opt. Mem.
- Catholic Daily Readings.Org >> Catholic Daily Mass Readings for April 30 2021, Friday of the Fourth Week of Easter – Daily Homily
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> St. Pius V (Pope)
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> After mystical experience, priest announces Communion only on the tongue and kneeling
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Father Seán Connolly) >> Scholar reflects on “enormous significance” of U.S. recognition of the Armenian Genocide
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> 7 Quick Takes
- ChurchMilitant.com (The Vortex - Michael Voris, S.T.B.) >> Vocations and the ‘Vaccine’
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> Public Masses to resume in Ireland from May 10 with 50-person limit
- Crisis Magazine (Donald DeMarco) >> When Rights Are Wrong
- Crisis Magazine (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Swimming Across the Riptide: The Benedict Option in Action
- Dappled Things (Roseanne T. Sullivan) >> Friday Links, April 30, 2021
- Dominicana (Br. Maximilian Maria Jaskowak, O.P.) >> What’s in a Name? Why Are We Called the “Dominican” Order?
- First Things (John Wilson) >> Contempt Causes Insanity
- Fr. Kevin Estabrook >> 4th Week of Easter 2021 - Friday - "Do not let your hearts be troubled"
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> WONDER WEEK!!! CAECUBUM DEPROMITE!!!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fishwrap’s Wile E. Coyote
- Just The News (Nicholas Sherman) >> More than 100 U.S. colleges will require vaccinations to attend in-person classes in fall
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> What Happened to the “One Death is Too Many” Mantra?
- New Liturgical Movement (Michael P. Foley) >> The Feast of Saint Joseph the Worker
- Padre Peregrino (Fr. David Nix) >> TCE #17: Catholics and Weapons
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Ireland
- The Stream (José L. Trasancos) >> The Cell Lines Used for COVID-19 Vaccines Came from Carefully Planned Abortions, Not Miscarriages
Post a Comment