Evening News Roundup - St. John of the Cross, Confessor & Doctor - Commemoration: St. Chrysogonus, Martyr - November 24th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - November 22nd, 2021 to November 28th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | First Sunday of Advent
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> St. Catherine of Alexandria, Virgin & Martyr, S. Catharinæ Alexandriæ Virginis et Martyris, Missa 'Loquébar', November 25th, 2021
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 25 NOVEMBER – SAINT CATHERINE OF ALEXANDRIA (Virgin and Martyr)
- Lives of the Saints >> November 25 Saint Catherine of Alexandria, Virgin, Martyr, Patroness of Students and Young Girls († Fourth Century)
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> Offer it up
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Finally, a non-epic “Day Off”, preparing for Hanukkah and Christmas, et alia.
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Vax mandates: bishops writing religious exemptions for priests?
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> St. Catherine of Alexandria
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> Thanksgiving Day
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> My Thanksgiving memories...
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> November 25th
- City Journal (James Furey) >> Units of Indoctrination
- CNA Daily News (Hannah Brockhaus) >> Ethics committee authorizes first assisted suicide in Italy
- First Things (Miles Smith) >> The History of National Flags in Churches
- LifeSiteNews (Pierre Boralevi) >> Berlin archdiocese bans unvaccinated from most church services during Advent and Christmas
- LifeSiteNews (Matt Lamb) >> New York emergency room shuts down due to lack of vaccinated nurses
- National Catholic Register (Solène Tadié) >> 2021 Ratzinger Prize Laureate: ‘The Sexual Revolution Left Behind a Deep Track of Destructions’
- New Liturgical Movement (Michael P. Foley) >> The Life and Afterlife of St. Catherine of Alexandria
- OnePeterFive (Peter Kwasniewski, PhD) >> The Latin Mass as Intangible Cultural Heritage
- OnePeterFive (Ignacio Gallardo) >> A Letter from Chile: Surviving the Post-Conciliar Wasteland
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter - The Missive >> On Giving Thanks
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter - The Missive >> Extraordinary Thoughts Liturgical Guides
- The Pillar (Ed Condon; Analysis) >> How authentic was the USCCB’s synodality?
- The Stream (Mark Judge) >> Who Hated Pope John Paul II More — Sinead O’Connor or the Jesuits?
- The Word Proclaimed (Fr. Darin Schmidt) >> Medical Decisions and Cremation