Sunday News Roundup - 24th & Last Sunday after Pentecost - Missa 'Dicit Dominus' - November 21st, 2021
† 24th & Last Sunday after Pentecost - Dominica Vigesima Quarta et Ultima post Pentecosten - Missa 'Dicit Dominus' - November 21st, 2021 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - November 15th, 2021 to November 21st, 2021 - Propers for the Week | 24th & Last Sunday After Pentecost
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
† Liturgical Note: Why is the Feast of Christ the King Celebrated on Two Different Dates in the Traditional and Novus Ordo Calendars?
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> St. Cecilia, Virgin & Martyr, S. Cæciliæ Virginis et Martyris, Missa 'Loquébar', November 22nd, 2021
- Sermonry - Last Sunday After Pentecost
- Lives of the Saints >> November 21 The Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Lives of the Saints >> November 22 Saint Cecilia, Virgin, Martyr († 177)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Blah Blah Synod™ vs ideology, division?
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> November 21st
- Catholic Daily Readings.Org >> Catholic Sunday Mass Readings for Feast of Christ the King, November 21 2021, The Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe, Year B – Sunday Homily
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> The Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Christopher R. Altieri) >> Rule by law has replaced rule of law at the Vatican
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Jim Graves) >> The Discalced Carmelite Sisters of Fairfield and Vatican document Cor Orans
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Is Jesus Really your King? A Homily for Christ the King
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Anti-semitism in the Middle Ages and the twentieth century
- Finer Feminity (Leane VanderPutten) >> The Mass: The Perfect Thanksgiving
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Gordon G. Chang) >> China's 'Morally Bankrupt' Olympics
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 22 NOVEMBER – SAINT CAECILIA (Virgin and Martyr)
- Latin Word of the Day >> vinculum: chain
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Fr. Tom Collins Endorses Stephanie Gray and her Socratic Approach on Winning the Abortion Debate!
- Mundabor's Blog >> What Happens When The Church Goes AWOL.
- National Catholic Register (The Editors) >> Things of This World and Those of the Next
- One Mad Mom >> Just a Wee Bit of Gaslighting
- OnePeterFive (Maximilian Doty) >> Bishop Conley to Celebrate Pontifical Rorate Mass
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Timothy V. Vaverek) >> The Bishops’ Bind and Their Cross
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> November 21 – The Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The New American (Cathy A. Spigarelli) >> OSHA’s Vaccine Mandate Stayed, Flawed, and Unconstitutional
- The Pillar (Fr. Victor Feltes) >> Christmas in Summer: Living the Church calendar in the Southern Hemisphere
- The Stream (Michael Brown) >> From ‘Intergenerational Intimacy’ to ‘Minor-Attracted Persons’
- Watts Up With That? (Guest Blogger) >> When The Costs Hit Home, Nobody Will Give Up Fossil Fuels