Sunday Mass Edition - Resumed 6th Sunday after Epiphany - Dóminica Sexta Quæ superfuit post Epiphaniam - Missa 'Dicit Dóminus' - November 14th, 2021
† Resumed 6th Sunday after Epiphany - Dóminica Sexta Quæ superfuit post Epiphaniam - Missa 'Dicit Dóminus' - November 14th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - November 8th, 2021 to November 14th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Resumed 6th Sunday after Epiphany
- OnePeterFive (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Whatever Tribulation is on the Horizon, Be of Good Cheer!
- Lives of the Saints >> November 14 Saint Josaphat, Archbishop and Martyr (1584-1623)
- Sermonry - Second Last Sunday After Pentecost
- The Divine Lamp - Sixth Sunday After Epiphany: Commentaries and Resources on the Mass Readings (Dominica VI quae superfuit Post Epiphaniam)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 14 NOVEMBER – 6TH SUNDAY AFTER EPIPHANY RESUMED (TIME AFTER PENTECOST)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 14 NOVEMBER – SAINT JOSAPHAT (Bishop and Martyr)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Sankt Gallen?! Run, Father George, run!
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> "He shall come again, with glory..."
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> November 14th
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Tribulation, apocalypse, distress—and hope
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> Viganò in Bern: after the Health Crisis will come the Ecological and Transhuman Crisis
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles (Fr. Sean O'Brien) >> Homilies for November 2021
- Integrated Catholic Life (Marcellino D'Ambrosio, Ph.D.) >> Armageddon and the Final Battle
- National Catholic Register (Edward Pentin) >> Did Pope Paul VI Abrogate the Traditional Latin Mass?
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Feast of St Brice, St Martin’s Bad Disciple
- OnePeterFive (Mary Hansen) >> Priests: Shed Your Blood Before You Break the Seal! Follow St. Mateo Correa