Morning News Roundup - St. John Bosco, Confessor - S. Ioannis Bosco Confessoris - Missa 'Dedit Illi Deus' - January 31st, 2022
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - January 31st, 2022 to February 6th, 2022 - Propers for the Week | Fifth Sunday after Epiphany
† St. John Bosco, Confessor, S. Ioannis Bosco Confessoris, Missa 'Dedit Illi Deus', January 31st, 2022 - Propers
- Sermonry >> Saint John Bosco
- Clutching My Rosary >> January 31 St. John Bosco, Confessor
- Lives of the Saints >> January 31 Saint John Bosco, Founder (1815-1888)
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Diabolical “feminism” at work to destroy formerly Catholic Poland
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> St. John Bosco
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> January 31st
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Amy Wellborn) >> Opinion: You’re not listening!
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Lothar Christian Rilinger) >> Benedict XVI and the Abuse Report
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Monday
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. John Bosco
- Crisis Magazine (Monica Seeley) >> Why the Blackout on Fetal Tissue Research Among Pro-Lifers?
- Crisis Magazine (Eric Sammons) >> The Politicization of Ad Orientem
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Prescription in Liturgy (2)
- Latin Word of the Day >> convertere: to turn around, to attract
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Pope Francis and the question of the Order of Malta
- Padre Peregrino (Fr. David Nix) >> VLX 99: Compassion on the Multitudes
- Padre Pio Press (Fr. Ermatinger) >> St. Augustine, Is the Life of Prayer Worth It?
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> New Book: “Ever Ancient, Ever New: Why Younger Generations are Embracing Traditional Catholicism”
- The Catholic Thing (Elizabeth A. Mitchell) >> The Teal Mask and the Witness of Veronica
- The Stream (Al Perrotta) >> The Morning Brew: Canadian Truckers for Freedom as Woke Superman Bombs