Sunday News Roundup - Third Sunday after Epiphany - Dominica Tertia post Epiphaniam - Missa 'Adoráte Deum' - January 23rd, 2022
† Third Sunday after Epiphany, Dominica Tertia post Epiphaniam, Missa 'Adoráte Deum', January 23rd, 2022 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - January 17th, 2022 to January 23rd, 2022 - Propers for the Week | Third Sunday after Epiphany
† St. Timothy, Bishop & Martyr, S. Timothei Episcopi et Martyris, Missa 'Státuit Ei Dóminus', January 24th, 2022 - Propers
- OnePeterFive (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Preparation for Sunday Mass: Beseeching the Lord for Healing
- Sermonry >> Third Sunday After Epiphany
- Lives of the Saints >> January 23rd Saint Raymond of Pennafort, Dominican, Archbishop (1175-1275)
- Lives of the Saints >> Saint Timothy, Bishop of Ephesus and Martyr († 97)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 24 JANUARY – SAINT TIMOTHY (Bishop and Martyr)
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> January 23 – St Raymund of Pennafort, Confessor
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> St Thomas Aquinas – the will & the intellect
- American Thinker (Uldis Sprogis) >> Why Putin wants to invade Ukraine
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Statement of Father Philippe Laguérie, founder of the Institute of the Good Shepherd
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> January 23rd
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> January 24th
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> World Over: Cardinal Burke Was Dying
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> On The Wonder of the Word of God – A Homily for the Third Sunday of the Year
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Ecumenism
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 22 January – St. Vincent Pallotti. Wherein Fr. Z reflects on God’s plan.
- Finer Feminity (Leane VanderPutten) >> What is Prayer and How Should We Pray?
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Raymond Ibrahim) >> Indifference to a Christian Genocide
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Guy Millière) >> Éric Zemmour: France's Last Chance for Survival?
- Latin Word of the Day >> brevis: short
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Another Study that Proves Ivermectin Reduces Death!
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Server Training in London: February, April, May
- National Catholic Register (Jim Graves) >> 2022 West Coast Pro-Life Events Boast Prayerful Presence: ‘Every Life Is Sacred’
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for 3rd Sunday after Epiphany (Dominican rite)
- RORATE CÆLI (Father Richard Gennaro Cipolla) >> The Joy of the Traditional Roman Mass: They can't take that away from us.
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Paul D. Scalia) >> Hearing like a Christian
- The Imaginative Conservative (Dwight Longenecker) >> Unity and Cancel Culture
- The New American (Peter Rykowski) >> Congressmen Propose Bill to Abolish OSHA
- The Pillar (A Pillar Interview: Archbishop Borys Gudziak) >> 'Pray for peace and justice in Ukraine'
- The Stream (Josh Shepherd) >> 13 Powerful, Eye-Opening Pro-Life Signs from the March for Life