Sunday News Roundup - Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph - Sanctæ Familiæ Jesu Mariæ Joseph - Missa 'Exsúltat Gáudio' - January 9th, 2022
† Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Sanctæ Familiæ Jesu Mariæ Joseph, Missa 'Exsúltat Gáudio', January 9th, 2022 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - January 3rd, 2022 to January 9th, 2022 - Propers for the Week | The Epiphany | The Holy Family
† Feria after Epiphany, Die Decima Januarii, Missa 'In Excélso Throno', January 10th, 2022 - Propers
- OnePeterFive (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Joy and Sorrow with the Holy Family
- New Liturgical Movement (Michael P. Foley) >> The Feast of the Holy Family
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 9 JANUARY – THE HOLY FAMILY
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 10 JANUARY – FERIA
- Lives of the Saints >> January 10th Saint William, Archbishop of Bourges († 1209)
- American Thinker (Silvio Canto, Jr.) >> What happened to reading in Baltimore public schools?
- American Thinker (James T. Moodey) >> Are the vaccinated harming their immune systems?
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> My latest column: “The Vatican II Mandate”
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Blah Blah Synod™ homosexualist militants demand my compliance: No.
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> January 10th
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Bountiful Blessings of Baptism—A Homily for the Baptism of the Lord
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> A happy hymn
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Do you follow the incomparable Eccles?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Be proactive! Learning opportunities: Augustine’s Confessions and Latin
- Finer Feminity (Leane VanderPutten) >> Obedience to Events…A Stumbling Block?
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Raymond Ibrahim) >> "Crimes in the Name of Religion": The Persecution of Christians, November 2021
- GetReligion (Terry Mattingly) >> Two think pieces on changes in American religious life, with a few political twists
- Latin Word of the Day >> perire: to perish, to be destroyed
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Sunday Meditation: Let us respond to the "moment of grace!"
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Plowing Through Sunday
- OnePeterFive (Kennedy Hall) >> Chapter I
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Bishop Rob Mutsaerts on the Vatican policy against Traditionalists: "The 'pope of mercy' shows little mercy for those who embrace the Traditional Latin Mass. The loss of confidence not only affects the traditionalists themselves, but also increases the uncertainty of the faithful."
- The Catholic Thing (Bevil Bramwell, OMI) >> Feast of the Holy Family
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Feast of the Holy Family
- The Pillar >> India restores Missionaries of Charity foreign funding. But why was it revoked?
- The Stream (John Zmirak) >> We’re Already in a Civil War, But Only One Side Is Fighting