Evening News Roundup - St. Joseph, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary & Patron of the Universal Church - Commemorations: Pro Papa, Monday of the Fourth Week Of Lent - March 20th, 2023
† Tuesday of the Fourth Week of Lent, Feria Tertia infra Hebdomadam IV in Quadragesima, Missa 'Exáudi Deus', Commemoration: St. Benedict, Abbot - March 21st, 2023 - Propers
† St. Benedict, Abbot, S. Benedicti Abbatis, Missa 'Os Iusti', Commemoration: Tuesday of the Fourth Week of Lent - March 21st, 2023 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - March 20th to March 26th, 2023 - Propers for the Week | St. Joseph | The Annunciation | Passion Sunday
- Sermonry >> Saint Benedict
- Clutching My Rosary >> March 21 Tuesday of the Fourth Week of Lent
- Clutching My Rosary >> March 21 St. Benedict, Abbot
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> March 21 – Tuesday of the Fourth Week of Lent
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> March 21 – St Benedict, Abbot
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 21 MARCH – TUESDAY IN THE FOURTH WEEK OF LENT
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 21 MARCH – SAINT BENEDICT OF NORCIA (Abbot)
- Latin Mass Helper (Daily Propers of the TLM)
- Lives of the Saints >> March 21 Saint Benedict, Father of Western Monasticism (480-543)
- CatholicSaints.Info: Saints of the Day: 21 March
- Boston Catholic Journal, Roman Martyrology >> March 21
- BLOGS, NEWS, OPINION AND COMMENTARY
- Aleteia (Philip Kosloski) >> How God’s mercy can overcome our immature faith
- Aleteia (Cerith Gardiner) >> 4 Stories that capture the inspirational lives of those with Down syndrome
- American Thinker (Thomas Lifson) >> Stanford Law students that shouted down federal judge demand reporter hide their names and obscure their faces
- American Thinker (Monica Showalter) >> Manhattan prosecutor's office reportedly 'in chaos'
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Priests are soooo lonely! Let us be married!
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Monday Random \
- ChurchPOP (Andres Jaromezuk) >> From Atheist & Occultist to Defender of Catholicism: How Our Lady Changed His Life!
- City Journal (Soledad Ursúa) >> More Law Enforcement, Less Social Work
- City Journal (Luigi Zingales) >> Investigate the Bank Failures
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Men! Is There Anything We Can’t Do?
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> This National Champion Would Not Stop Talking About Jesus.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 19 March – Feast of St. Joseph – Hope of the sick, Patron of the dying, Terror of demons, Protector of Holy Church!
- LifeSiteNews (Michael Haynes) >> Cdl. Roche says Latin Mass needs to be restricted because the ‘theology of the Church has changed’
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> On the Rescript: for Catholic Answers
- National Catholic Register (Edward Pentin) >> Vatican Largely Silent as China Forces Catholics to ‘Adapt to Socialist Society’
- National Catholic Register (Mary Frances Myler) >> How to ‘Put the Devil on the Run’ as Cultural Interest in the Occult Grows
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Dr. Kwasniewski’s South Carolina Lecture Tour, April 20-22
- OnePeterFive (Julian Kwasniewski) >> Among the Most Important Books of 2023
- The Daily Sceptic (Will Jones) >> Net Zero Must Be Brought Forward by a Decade to Stop “Climate Time Bomb”, Says UN
- The Pillar (Luke Coppen) >> Cardinal Tagle and the Dicastery for Evangelization’s growing pains
- The Remnant Newspaper - Articles (Elizabeth Yore) >> Hell, No!
- The Stream (Chenyuan Snider) >> ‘Send Lazarus to My Father’s House’
- VDH’s Blade of Perseus (Victor Davis Hanson) >> What Happened to Stanford?
Post a Comment