Morning News Roundup - Thursday of the Second Week of Lent OR St. Frances of Rome, Widow - March 9th, 2023
† Thursday of the Second Week of Lent, Feria Quinta infra Hebdomadam II in Quadragesima, Missa 'Deus In Adiutórium', Commemoration: St. Frances of Rome, Widow - March 9th, 2023 - Propers
† St. Frances of Rome, Widow, S. Franciscæ Viduæ Romanæ, Missa 'Cognóvi', Commemoration: Thursday of the Second Week of Lent - March 9th, 2023 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - March 6th to March 12th, 2023 - Propers for the Week | Third Sunday of Lent
- Sermonry >> Saint Frances of Rome
- Clutching My Rosary >> March 9 Thursday of the Second Week of Lent
- Clutching My Rosary >> March 9 Saint Frances of Rome, Widow
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> MARCH 9 – Thursday of the Second Week of Lent
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> March 9 – St Frances of Rome, Widow
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 9 MARCH – THURSDAY OF THE SECOND WEEK OF LENT
- Latin Mass Helper (Daily Propers of the TLM)
- Lives of the Saints >> March 9 Saint Frances of Rome, Widow (1384-1440)
- CatholicSaints.Info: Saints of the Day: 9 March
- Boston Catholic Journal, Roman Martyrology >> March 9
- BLOGS, NEWS, OPINION AND COMMENTARY
- Aleteia (J.P. Mauro) >> Irish pastoral letter calls for “creative” solution to priest shortage
- Aleteia (John Burger) >> Ancient Roman shrine discovered under Anglican cathedral
- American Thinker (Thomas Lifson) >> 70% of Senate Dems vote to override DC bill softening penalties for murder and carjacking, and paralyzing the courts
- American Thinker (Silvio Canto, Jr.) >> Houston, we have a problem
- Catholic Conclave >> Secretary General of German Bishops Conference claims that Synod is not for making doctrinal statements
- Catholic Conclave >> Catholic Church entering post-ecclesiastical phase with Synodal Path
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> St. Frances of Rome
- Catholic Exchange (Sean Fitzpatrick) >> The Beatitudes as Nursery Rhymes
- Catholic Exchange (Mother Angelica) >> Mother Angelica’s Brief Guide to Heaven
- Catholic Exchange (Mary Lawler) >> Train Station Freedom and “Original Solitude”
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> Bishop Schneider – What is Going on with Francis & The Latin Mass, and German Bishops?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (David G. Bonagura, Jr.) >> Can faith move mountains today?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Derya M. Little) >> A Tale of Two Books against the Sexual Revolution
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. R. Jared Staudt) >> Can the Eucharist save civilization?
- City Journal (Andrey Mir) >> Screen Time Is Stolen Time
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> “Lists” of Mortal Sins
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Walgreens will not distribute abortion pill in 20 states
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Arkansas Passes School Choice. A Win For Children
- Crisis Magazine (Matt Soldano) >> A Case for Liturgical Crossover
- Crisis Magazine (John M. Grondelski) >> What Does It Mean to Be a “Welcoming” Church?
- Finer Feminity (Leane VanderPutten) >> Age Differences, Approval of Divorce, Drinking on Dates, Questions for Young People ~ Fr. Donald Miller, C.SS.R.
- First Things (Jayd Henricks) >> Working for Church Renewal
- First Things (Justin Lee) >> Gatekeeping for the Barbarians
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Dialects
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 2023 – 16: Thursday 2nd Week of Lent – Hell on Earth or Heaven on Earth?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Do Charity and Love Prevail in the Diocese of Arlington?
- LifeSiteNews (Emily Mangiaracina) >> ‘Extreme dangers to our freedom’: US poised to surrender sovereignty, impose biomedical surveillance
- LifeSiteNews (Ashley Sadler) >> Parents blame occultic Ouija board after dozens of students hospitalized for ‘anxiety’
- LifeSiteNews (Dom Prosper Guéranger) >> Waste no time this Lent in returning to the Lord with all your heart
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Letter in The Tablet: the quickest way to a parallel Church
- National Catholic Register (George Weigel) >> The New Ultramontanism and the Dissing of Vatican II
- National Catholic Register (Jonathan Liedl) >> Synodal Showdown: Four Key Questions as the German Synodal Way Begins Its Final Assembly
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Ordinariate Mass of the Annunciation in Louisville
- OnePeterFive (Nicholas Cavazos) >> The Ugliness of Sin: a Fight to the Death
- Taylor Marshall Catholic Show Podcast >> 957: Bishop Cancels Latin Mass on Steubenville Campus, Effective Immediately [Podcast]
- The Catholic Thing (Stephen P. White) >> The Gospel in Lent
- The New American (David Kelly) >> Texas Bill Could Lead to State’s Independence
- The Pillar (Luke Coppen) >> Starting Seven: March 9, 2023
- The Pillar >> Pope Francis confirms new statutes, independence for Vatican bank
- The Stream (Al Perrotta) >> The Brew: Sunlight and Sorrow on Capitol Hill
- VDH’s Blade of Perseus (Victor Davis Hanson) >> The Price of Eliminating Consequences
Post a Comment