Morning News Roundup - Tuesday of the Third Week of Lent - Missa 'Ego Clamávi' - March 14th, 2023
† Tuesday of the Third Week of Lent, Feria Tertia infra Hebdomadam III in Quadragesima, Missa 'Ego Clamávi' - March 14th, 2023 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - March 13th to March 19th, 2023 - Propers for the Week | Fourth Sunday of Lent (Lætáre Sunday)
- Clutching My Rosary >> March 14 Tuesday of the Third Week of Lent
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> March 14 – Tuesday of the Third Week of Lent
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 14 MARCH – TUESDAY IN THE THIRD WEEK OF LENT
- Latin Mass Helper (Daily Propers of the TLM)
- Lives of the Saints >> March 14 Saint Mathilda (or Maud), Empress († 968)
- CatholicSaints.Info: Saints of the Day: 14 March
- Boston Catholic Journal, Roman Martyrology >> March 14
- BLOGS, NEWS, OPINION AND COMMENTARY
- Aleteia (Philip Kosloski) >> How St. Patrick’s legendary bell drove out demonic spirits
- American Thinker (Thomas Lifson) >> Indiana University Medical School caves to trans extremists in required course for all MD students
- American Thinker (John Dale Dunn) >> A Handbook for Climate Change Skeptics
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> French philosopher urges people to rebel – by making friends
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Revising my coat of arms for battle
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Pissing on Hanoi Jane’s Revenge? FBI?
- Catholic Conclave >> Modernist wants to disempower bishops
- Catholic Conclave >> Cardinal Parolin indicates Vatican to continue dialogue with the German Synodal Path
- Catholic Exchange (Fr. Philip Dion) >> Learn to Purify Your Intentions to Please God Alone
- Catholic Exchange (Christina M. Sorrentino) >> Jesus, My Beloved: Eucharistic Love
- Catholic Exchange (Derek Rotty) >> The Art of Lent: Christ and the Woman of Samaria
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Adam Lucas) >> Boomers or bust? On Vatican II and generational arguments
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Paul Senz) >> “God wants us to be holy as he is holy”: A conversation with Scott Hahn
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> An Anglican Priest Becomes Catholic. And His Wife Too.
- Crisis Magazine (Regis Martin) >> The Splendor of Theology
- Crisis Magazine (Darrick Taylor) >> The Revolution Is Upon Us
- Eccles Is Saved (Eccles) >> 2013 and all that (part 2)
- First Things (John Duggan) >> The Snakes Have Returned
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Priscilla Proudie and the Novus Ordo.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 2023 – 21: Tuesday 3rd Week – Help and hospitality
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Lawrence A. Franklin) >> Iran, China and the Panama Canal: Is the US Being Encircled?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Who Are the Legalists? What Comes First -- the Faith or the Law?
- LifeSiteNews (Louis Knuffke) >> Pachamama idol reappears at Mass with Latin American bishops for Synod on Synodality
- LifeSiteNews (Dom Prosper Guéranger) >> Christ’s selfless love teaches us to forgive our enemies as He forgave us
- National Catholic Register (Solène Tadié) >> ‘Several’ French Bishops Ask Pope to Reformulate Catholic Doctrine on Homosexuality
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> Choosing Candles or Oil Lamps for the Image Corner in Your Domestic Church
- OnePeterFive (Charles A. Coulombe) >> An Eighth Sacrament?
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Dark Decade
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> The Catholicism Eradicator
- The Catholic Thing (John M. Grondelski) >> Two Commentaries on the McElroy Controversies
- The New American (Angeline Tan) >> Poland Increases Border Defense Against Belarus Amid Growing East-West Divide
- The Pillar (Filipe d’Avillez) >> ‘They ruined it all’: What went wrong with the Portuguese abuse commission
- The Pillar (Luke Coppen) >> Starting Seven: March 14, 2023
- The Stream (Laurel Duggan) >> ‘We Were Wrong’: Pioneer in Child Gender Dysphoria Treatment Says Trans Medical Industry is Harming Kids
Post a Comment