- Aleteia (John Burger) >> Are Europe’s Middle Eastern Refugees Headed to America?
- Aleteia (Zoe Romanowsky) >> Stunning Chapel in Paris Now Restored As Saint Louis Would Have Seen It
- Aleteia (Zelda Caldwell) >> 12 Treasures of Antiquity Destroyed in the Middle East Since 2001
- Catholic Conclave (Christopher Gillibrand) >> Hungarian bishop speaks of Muslim "invasion"
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Madeleine Teahan) >> Cardinal Nichols thanks Queen for safeguarding the Christian faith
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Public Faith: the wearing of religious symbols.
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Witness to a crime. Liturgical abuse and the indifferent majority.
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Nick Olszyk) >> A Spiritual Battle in the War Room
- Catholic World Report - Blog (David Salvato) >> Francis, Mercy, and Annulments
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Five Qualities Necessary for an Evangelizer – from St. Paul
- Crisis Magazine (Pete Jermann) >> A Generation Raped
- Crisis Magazine (Tom Jay) >> Television: The Devil’s Tabernacle
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Pier Giorgio Dengler, O.P.) >> The Humility of St. Peter
- Edward Feser >> The absolute truth about relativism
- Eye of the Tiber >> New Annulment Prime Offers 50% Off; Free Shipping
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> But when are the Ember Days? (September 23rd, 25th & 26th)
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Calix in Brighton
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Card. Burke’s address at Steubenville about the marriage and the Synod
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> A second look at Mitis, especially at the new fast-track annulment process ("...I repeat, some aspects of Mitis are sound. The elimination of mandatory appeal, for example, can be put into effect with minimal delay. But other aspects of Mitis, especially the fast-track annulment option, need, I suggest, considerably more study. I only hope sufficient time is accorded the wider Church to make such studies feasible...")
- The Catholic Thing (Randall Smith) >> Love Thy Spouse
- These Stone Walls (Fr. Gordon MacRae) >> Divine Mercy: The Second Greatest Story Ever Told
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Peter Claver – September 9th
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Your father in Christ Jesus through the Gospel
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Morning Roundup - Feria Or St. Gorgonius, Martyr Or St. Peter Claver, Confessor - September 9th, 2015
Posted by Deo volente at 9:37 AM